**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

SW

Is scarlet witch even worth r5 even more?

SW 67 votes

Yes ( and why)?
94%
GamerLeNoirFaineantGarryDKSwe_wolfisTimone147Darkstar4387CrkwestHort4buffajrTendersquadDrenlinphillgreenDrake2078TerraRikuremaLibralonixSixshot1SoulreaverasMrTicTac19992008Carme1974 63 votes
No(and why)?
5%
Foxhero007cx23433OnesuavebroEtjama 4 votes

Comments

• BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    Because she's an RNG GOD
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    I’ve got the mystic gems waiting in my inventory to rank 5 and awaken her on the spot.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Need high sig but heck yeah. Against enemies with lots of buffs she is one of the best. Her sp2 will hit upwards of 25k at times.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    Of course. Why wouldn’t she be?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    There is no 5* scarlet witch available, so a r5 4* SW will be the strongest version of her available for a very long time, so its worth the investment.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Yes ( and why)?
    If awakened the 4* SW is more amazing than Spider-Man
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    I think so. Mine has been very useful with her ability to nullify buffs when she crits. I use it against a lot of regen, power gain, armor up champs. And she can also proc her own buffs like power steal, power block, regen, cruelty, furies, heal block, and maybe more but I can't remember.

She's still one of the best 4*s I think.
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    No(and why)?
    Just got my first 4* version of her 2 days ago been playing for 3 years so couldn’t tell ya :)
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes ( and why)?
    She is arguably the best 4* champ. Whether or not you subscribe to that she is a top 4* and not available as a 5*. Sad that you didn't get to play her at her OP best but if you are going to rank a 4* rank SW.