**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Season 9

When will the new season starts?
The annoucement of the delay was made 2 weeks ago. We have been almost a month without a war season
What's going on?

Comments

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    The reasons for the delay of season 9 haven't been resolved.. so probably another 2 weeks or so..
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Would actually appreciate an update on this so I know when I have to start doing war again...
  • So, no official word yet, but we will probably have something to announce tomorrow. We want to make sure that this latest release is stable before we commit to anything.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

So, no official word yet, but we will probably have something to announce tomorrow. We want to make sure that this latest release is stable before we commit to anything.

I'm sorry but the fact y'all have to do that is really saying something...
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Kabam: "Let's send an update that we don't even know is stable"
    Programming team: "Am I a joke to you?"
    Crkwest said:

Kabam: "Let's send an update that we don't even know is stable"
    Programming team: "Am I a joke to you?"

I simple fix for that is Bug Testers for New Champions and Updates... Don't know why they haven't gotten any, it'd save them a lot of time and money.
    edited April 2019

So, no official word yet, but we will probably have something to announce tomorrow. We want to make sure that this latest release is stable before we commit to anything.

This is a precaution following the last release that caused us to have to delay the release. No matter how much testing that we do, there can still be issues that slip through the cracks, and that is common in any form of software development.
    Well yeah mistakes happen, we're only human and technology by proxy it's perfect, but for instance the sheer amount of problems that arose from the previous update seems like some of it could've been avoided. I've been saying for a while y'all should put out a 2-3 Day Update Test Server about a week before the Update comes out and allow us to help Bug Test the Update, the more testers the better imo. (Don't know if it's possible but it's just a suggestion)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

This is a precaution following the last release that caused us to have to delay the release. No matter how much testing that we do, there can still be issues that slip through the cracks, and that is common in any form of software development.
    This update the was yesterday hasn’t fix game play.
  • @Gamer there's a 2nd update coming. More fixes within it. The update that already dropped had the latest EQ data, and some champ fixes. The next one is more performance oriented from what I've gathered.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

@Gamer there's a 2nd update coming. More fixes within it. The update that already dropped had the latest EQ data, and some champ fixes. The next one is more performance oriented from what I've gathered.

Yeah ikow that but ther can give any anument before the next update has Ben test out. That what I’m saying. Atm time the last update only fell like ther don’t care I’m giv it 1 more shots a do this rigth if no yeah then I’m wil stepping down and play my own progress game
  • Apple_user2Apple_user2 Posts: 102
    Hey guys when does season 9 of aw start could a mod pls comment on this
  • severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    So now that 23.0.1 seems to have fixed nothing, I expect the season will be delayed again?
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    possibly may 1st if the latest update resolves enough issues and doesnt create new ones...........lol
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/817431#Comment_817431

Page 3, when you use the search bar on the right upper corner to search for "war". You're welcome.