**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Colossus nerf?

Comments

• jjsakijjsaki Posts: 2
    Saiyan wrote: »
    And instead of us wondering if he has pillow hands I want you to actually put pillows ON his hands in game so we know.

Biscuitdoughhands man approves :|
  • Yes
    He has so much bleed and poison he one hits me because of it
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    No
    His regen needs a nerf
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    DARTH_LT4 wrote: »
    Since Collossus is the most overpowered character in the game, he should be nerfed and made worse to balance it out.

How to tell if you are completely high:

1. Ask yourself this question: "Did I create this thread?"
    2. If the answer is "Yes", then you are completely high.
    Colossus is the most OP champ in the game. Only the fact that MCOC players recognize this and are fair minded prevents him from dominating AW. No one with any sense of fairness would ever use a champ this powerful. It's similar to why you don't see Spider Gwen. Her unblockable L1 would upset the balance of the game.

OMG i almost fell out of char laughing ....
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes
    We need him as a 6 star kabam.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    No
    We need him as a 6 star kabam.

Noooo don't do that. Otherwise collosus can just sit there in LOL without hitting and he will never die

His regen and armor is too OP for LOL
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Yes
    Please nerf him. The massive bleed applied randomly, the block penetration and the impressive power growth are not even the main problem. His hair. Damn his hair look so smooth and cool that I cannot really fight him, I just stand there in awe.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    His unlisted sig ability 'Wait out the Timer' makes him almost impossible to beat in AW
  • Yes
    Hilarious =D
  • ACCBIRTACCBIRT Posts: 7
    GQuantao wrote: »
    His unlisted sig ability 'Wait out the Timer' makes him almost impossible to beat in AW

Lol that is so relate able in AQ and AW! He just sits there with all his armour ups and halve ur health each time.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Yes
    yeah please nerf him! too much overpowered!!

AHAHAHAHAH
  • Til0rTil0r Posts: 14
    Yes
    i always fell asleep when facing him. He bores every champ of mine to death!
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    This game is all about time, how much time each aspect of the game takes to complete.

For me, I don't bother fighting colossus in the arenas...I don't go for featured or basic champs. I play for milestones, and as we all know the arena takes up a lot of time. I rather give up the points for one fight than to fight a longer than needed fight.

Example - I'll use 3 captains (for the fun of it) (2-4*'s and a 3*) and One of them gets matched up against colossus. Cap's pillows vs colossus's armor....no thanks. I don't have time for a mini ROL fight..lol
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    This game is all about time, how much time each aspect of the game takes to complete.

For me, I don't bother fighting colossus in the arenas...I don't go for featured or basic champs. I play for milestones, and as we all know the arena takes up a lot of time. I rather give up the points for one fight than to fight a longer than needed fight.

Example - I'll use 3 captains (for the fun of it) (2-4*'s and a 3*) and One of them gets matched up against colossus. Cap's pillows vs colossus's armor....no thanks. I don't have time for a mini ROL fight..lol

It ain't right if u put up milestone points and still don't get the champ from arena
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No
    Exactly, hyperion is the one needing a nerf badly!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    No
    Seriously people. He should be renamed Lazy Colossus. Put a funny hat on his head, change NOTHING about his attacks or stats an suddenly he POWERS THROUGH a few hits and you call him UNSTOPPABLE? How about TRIES A LITTLE BIT HARDER TO POWER THROUGH ATTACKS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE FUNNY HAT WEARING COLOSSUS and the other LAZY MILLENIAL COLOSSUS WHO DOESN'T TRY HARD EXPECTS REWARDS FOR SHOWING UP.
  • No
    Collosus? I think you have it backwards.. he's probably the most underwhelming and predicable champion in the game. Aside from his bleed resist and buffed armor he serves utterly no purpose. Unstoppable is his superior in every way and he's only decent when duped. Many times.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Colossus needs a huge buff he is trash as of now. Dont make me remind you the overpowered champs:

Star Lord
    Hyperion
    Voodoo
    Gwenpool
    Mordo
    Magik
    Archangel

Etc.........................................

since you say those champs are overpowered that is telling me you just suck at this game bc i have beaten all of the champions b4 and have even found tricks to beating them especially Mordo
  • No
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Colossus needs a huge buff he is trash as of now. Dont make me remind you the overpowered champs:

Star Lord
    Hyperion
    Voodoo
    Gwenpool
    Mordo
    Magik
    Archangel

Etc.........................................

since you say those champs are overpowered that is telling me you just suck at this game bc i have beaten all of the champions b4 and have even found tricks to beating them especially Mordo

... You're not serious right? Because star Lord is only overpowered if you can mantain a combo. Requiring you to not suck. At all. Hyperion just is overpowered in general.

Clearly you don't have any of these champions or you wouldn't have just said that.
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Yes
    I'm not sure if people understand what a joke thread is
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    oops
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Yes
    You guys want to nerf colossus but we have hulkbuster who can one shot LOL red hulk
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    You guys want to nerf colossus but we have hulkbuster who can one shot LOL red hulk

https://youtu.be/2_2D_80FM8E
This discussion has been closed.