**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why X-Men use during Avenger Month?

So why is it X-Men use when it’s everything Avengers right now? Shouldn’t it be Avenger use? Everyone’s using Avengers to get shards. Why would we stop and use X people? Just sayin’

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    It's on a set timetable rotation.
  • MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

It's on a set timetable rotation.

Something easily adjusted.

Truth is it likely wasn’t even thought of. Would have been nice but...oh well
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    It's not KABAM if it doesn't F something up. That's their company's trademark
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It's only a three day event, the Avenger's quest last 6 whole weeks, it's not that big of a deal
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Nearly every objective is Avenger based. Lolz

It literally never fails to amuse me.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Ronin owned by Wolverine. So a few points for X-Men use. :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Because it's randomly chosen. An algorithm does it. The devs don't purposely choose which 3 day event comes up.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    And with the 40+ days of avengers event, I think we will still get the 3-day avengers team use event coinciding eventually. Surely we are not expecting all 3-day team use event to be avengers?

Come on, the guardians and villains team use events are when I can dust off my 6* rocket and jug! LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Could be to allow people with Rosters that are X-Men heavy to participate. The Event is based mainly in Avengers, but there are other Champs in the game.