**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get better champions

How do I get 5 star champions?

Comments

• Options
    invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    finishing content
    grinding
    purchasing

one of those three options will get you the 5* champs
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Grind! Build! Pray! And push the button or spin!
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Lilfrat said:

How do I get 5 star champions?

You want 5* champs or better champs?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you don’t know who is “good”, look up Seatin Man of Legends on YouTube. He will give you a good general idea of good rankups and bad rankups. (Keep in mind it’s his opinion, and just because someone is labeled as “god tier” doesn’t mean it’s the best rankup choice for YOU).

Or ask for advice here and most will be happy to help you out.
  • Options
    What is with people hitting the flag button seemingly at random lately? @Hammerbro_64 gave some sound advice. Why is this 'flag' worthy? People continually make me dizzy with their 'triggered' behavior. What purpose does it serve? Perhaps it's better not to understand such nonsense at the end of the day, lol.

Now, to the point of the post. Yeah, there's many a places (one of which listed above) that give champ tier list of who's more useful than the others. However, as it was also said, find who SUITES YOU BEST. Some champs might require a playstyle that's more involved and doesn't suit you (i.e. Ghost). Also, some require synergies, or dupes to really shine.

To allocate them, just gotta keep progressing, and allocating shards. 5* shards are relatively commonplace now. If you have the cash and want to spend, watch the deals as there's oftentimes 5* deals around. Play arena, the EQ, story mode, or Alliance Wars (at the correct tier anyway) to get 5* shards. Also come from duplicating 4* champs. Hope all this helps you get there. Just gotta keep going at it!