He killed me and I’ve tried about 16 million times

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Haha
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Haha

Don’t see that champ? You mean Hawkeye? HE? Not HAHA?
  • Options
    So anyone care to chime in?? The only outcome that seems possible is I die?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Well all you're showing me right now is a low tier champ at 3,636. I don't know about your other champs, but if they're like that, then death is your only option unless you are super amazing at this game. Seatin made a video on this though I think today. It should really help if you check it out.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Well all you're showing me right now is a low tier champ at 3,636. I don't know about your other champs, but if they're like that, then death is your only option unless you are super amazing at this game. Seatin made a video on this though I think today. It should really help if you check it out.

Haven’t seen the new movie?
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You might be out of luck man. I mean, you brought in a 3*...

You also wanna learn how the mechanics of this fight work or it's going to be impossible.
  • Options
    I laughed at first, cause of the inherent humor.

I’m starting to think that this is a spoiler, and you think you are clever.

If that is the case, I kinda just hope you die. With all the spoiler happy germs out there it makes one wonder if Thanos actually has the right idea.

Pathetic.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Good point Kinky
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike and any mods... If this is a spoiler, please close this down, and ban this trash. If not, then I will gladly apologize.

I don’t care if I’m not supposed to tag administrators. I’m doing it anyway. I’ve earned it. I’ve paid for it.