**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghulk regen

Not sure if bug or not but ghulk does not regen from ebony passive degen....anyone know if this is intended ?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    It's passive. He only regens against active ones like bleed/poison/starburst ect
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Hav nothing to says. One already tel it
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Terra said:

It's passive. He only regens against active ones like bleed/poison/starburst ect

Ghulk doesn't regen from debuffs like bleed or poison effects. He only regens from passive damage over time, like starburst, or dominos critical failure.

To the OP, this sounds like a bug, but I'm not super familiar with the Maw yet. He might have some AAR that I don't know about.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Terra said:

Starburst is passive and he decreases the damage done to him while increasing the attack.
    Bleed and poison, however, don't count as passive effects and have no effect on gulk's "face me"
  • Options
    Hey there, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team and see what I can find out.
  • Options
    Also, would you be able to tell us what quest this fight was in or what node buffs were active during the fight? On some fights, there is a Faltering Mind node that decreases defensive ability accuracy by 100% when Ebony Maw inflicts Falter on his opponent.
  • Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    @Kabam Zibiit It was both the fights in 3.1 uncollected and I did not have faltering mind placed on me at the time
  • Options
    Hey there, we just pushed out a fix that should resolve this issue. It may take a few minutes to go out and you may need to restart your game as well.