List of Avengers

AdvaitttAdvaittt Member Posts: 9
Does anybody have a full list of Avengers. Also do #New Avengers work for these objectives?

Comments

• SDPSDP Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Only regular Avengers qualify
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,293 ★★★★★
    New avengers do not count since they are of a different age. The avengers (currently) ingame are as follows
    Antman
    BPCW
    BP classic
    Black Widow
    Classic Cap
    CAIW
    Falcon
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Hulk Rag
    Hulkbuster
    Ironman classic
    IMIW
    SW
    Thor (classic)
    Thor Ragnarok
    Vision (Unit)
    Vision AoU
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 586 ★★★
    Terra said:

New avengers do not count since they are of a different age. The avengers (currently) ingame are as follows
    Antman
    BPCW
    BP classic
    Black Widow
    Classic Cap
    CAIW
    Falcon
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Hulk Rag
    Hulkbuster
    Ironman classic
    IMIW
    SW
    Thor (classic)
    Thor Ragnarok
    Vision (Unit)
    Vision AoU

Somehow I would think War Machine should be in there as well. Antman didn't show up in Avengers before War Machine, but he's in there...
  • AdvaitttAdvaittt Member Posts: 9
    Thanks
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,210 ★★★★
    Antman WAS a founding member. The Movie did a great job with his reworked origin but he was an original Avenger as Hank Pym and Wasp was a member as well.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Member Posts: 101
    It'd be better if Kabam create a filter like Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Villains etc

It'd help a lot

• LegendKiller00LegendKiller00 Member Posts: 10
    Unyonface said:

Terra said:

Antman
    BPCW
    BP classic
    Black Widow
    Classic Cap
    CAIW
    Falcon
    Hawkeye
    Hulk
    Hulk Rag
    Hulkbuster
    Ironman classic
    IMIW
    SW
    Thor (classic)
    Thor Ragnarok
    Vision (Unit)
    Vision AoU

Somehow I would think War Machine should be in there as well. Antman didn't show up in Avengers before War Machine, but he's in there...
    But not in comics. Marvel is not all about movies....
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I do think it's odd that Antman is an Avenger and War Machine isn't.

From an MCU perspective, I acknowledge the fact that WM wasn't recruited by Nick Fury as part of the Avengers Initiative, but in that regard Antman wasn't either. In fact, the only time AM even participated in anything Avenger's based wasn't until Endgame. His only other role within the larger MCU was in Civil War which was actually a disbanding of the Avengers...

WM on the other hand, has been involved with Tony Stark's story almost from day one (effectively creating the character in Ironman 2) and he has fought on the side of the Avengers since Age of Ultron.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I know it doesn't only apply to the MCU, but the MCU cannot be fully ignored either.

I have no issues leaving Antman in based on his comic book origins, but to that end Wasp should be an Avenger too.

Even WM's origins in the comics are intertwined with Ironman and the Avengers going back to the 1980's.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Even though Hank Pym's Antman was an Avenger, doesn't mean that status should have conveyed to Scott Lang's version (which i believe is the one in this game ?) Only the suit is the same, not the character.

“Almost” like saying that Kamala Khan's Ms Marvel should inherit the previous acknowledgements of Ms Marvel when portrayed by Carol Danvers.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    And for those looking for the quick reference picture of Avengers in game, this is the Trucos one... (at least, until Ronin is available. does he have the tag too ?)

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Member Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Here is the new pic after Ronin addition. I did some Photoshop

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Member Posts: 101
    Drooped2 said:

I had a list of every tag going for awhile and then this happened
    https://alsciende.github.io/tags/

Oh man, it help a lot

Tks a million :)