**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did anyone become Cavalier before Elder Bane?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
Theoretically possible so I just wonder.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Well it would be rare since that player would have to push insanely hard in story. I bet someone out there has done it, but sadly you can't check profiles for when the title was awarded to you (which would be a nice addition)
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Lainua said:

Terra said:

Well it would be rare since that player would have to push insanely hard in story. I bet someone out there has done it, but sadly you can't check profiles for when the title was awarded to you (which would be a nice addition)

Yup it is rare I think. I imagine someone completed Act 5 but didn’t want to spend units to explore it. Then Act 6 came out and he used saved units for it. Possible.

Lol didn’t realize I post this thread on bug and known issues. My bad.
    It will most likely be moved by a mod to the right section. But yeah it would be rare. Would be interesting to see why they did it tho
  • HarkMKVHarkMKV Posts: 1
    I decided to go for Cavalier before Elders bane, mostly cause of the rewards and what not locked behind the title. Am planning on 100% Act 5 soon but only beat it around 2 months ago so wanted a change of pace and with Act 6.1 I enjoyed having to be strategic around the new nodes.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I'm cavalier but not elders bane.
    Rewards for individual paths are trash, a few bits of iso per path.
    I just can't find the motivation to do it.
    I get the exploration rewards are good but for each path they're a bit meh.

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I got Elder's Bane like 2 weeks after I got cavalier...just never felt like exploring 5.3 until then lol
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I also completed Act 6 first. My reasoning was that it required less time than 100% Act 5 exploration.
    Bought 10 Cav crystals... got a 5* and a 6*. Mission completed! Now back to Act 5 exploration. 🙃
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71

• Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71
    I think it's more common than you think lol

I've only got to do the collector but can't seem to save any units. Dam cavalier Crystal's.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yep, I was Cavalier first too
    Simple reason is I wanted those perks. I wasn't excited about finishing act 5, partially because of all those collector fights, so I put it off
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    I did
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    I actually just finished Act 5 and
    jumping right into act 6..Ill 100% Act 5 later
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    I'll be going for Cavalier title b4 Elders Bane
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I am Cavalier and haven’t completed act 5. With all the eq, aq, aw, bounty, etc I just never made time to explore act 5. I wanted the cavalier crystals so I did it. It only took me like 700-900 units (mostly the crossbones fight).

It’s totally worth being cavalier though.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    I have 4 r4 5* and maybe few if not more at r3 but i still get my ass handed to me when i do 6.1 lol