Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is it SURTUR...?????

Comments

• Options
    saanandsaanand Posts: 10
    Can anyone help me figure out who it might be.....?????
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,832 ★★★★★
    Entropy.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Entropy is clearly the next big bad to make his presences known once the contest is rebooted and possibly kabam may have leaked the next MCU villain as well 🤔🤔🤔
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Cassy said:

no, its Chessur from Alice in wonderland...

Release on Helloween

That looks like toothless. Lol
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    saanand said:

Can anyone help me figure out who it might be.....?????

Definitely Entropy, like @winterthur said. Take a look at the Cutscenes list:

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,832 ★★★★★
    Classifed under Cosmic Abstracts.

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

My Google search says that Entropy is like god in Marvel universe. I don't like god-like characters in games. I hope we don't get to fight him

Quick better sell all your Thor and Loki champs if you don't like God Like Characters!
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

My Google search says that Entropy is like god in Marvel universe. I don't like god-like characters in games. I hope we don't get to fight him

Quick better sell all your Thor and Loki champs if you don't like God Like Characters!

You could have given a better example of Dormammu. Yes, I do believe he should not be a playable character in the game.
    Dormammu isn't a God of anything though. He's a Lord. But not a God. Loki is the God of Mischief, Thor is the God of Thunder, Hela is the Goddess of Death.