**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AG on 4*GP

Should I use my skill AG on 4*GP? I have maxed out 4* duped blade. My main roaster is 4* duped maxed out blade, G.Hulk, Domino (undup), R3 5* Hyp, Magik, R4 4* corvus.
Please suggest.

AG on 4*GP 14 votes

Dupe 4* GP and max her
42%
Haji_SaabCassyThanos_CarYcatsVinvickGreekhit 6 votes
Save AG for a better skill hero
28%
CrkwestHendrossDkutctgh_chrispy_j 4 votes
Save for specific skill hero
28%
TerraRasiloverChampioncriticGritabit 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Gwenpool is a great choice to awaken, but if you need an awakened korg for defense, you can consider using the gem on korg too.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    What critic said above. Many other champions on Gwen's Level or above can make better use of the gem Like Korg or blade. Aegon too
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Dupe 4* GP and max her

Gwenpool is a great choice to awaken, but if you need an awakened korg for defense, you can consider using the gem on korg too.

I wouldn’t awaken champs for defense especially if 4-stars are still useful for you in the game.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Dupe 4* GP and max her
    Go for her and take advantage of her great sig ability. Losing time waiting for another great skill champ with the a chance of acquiring him is not a good choice. Anyway 4* awaking gems aren’t a rare item so u don’t need to hold them for long.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    4* gems are rare unless you're at the point where you don't need them anymore.

I normally hold them for a very long time before making a decision, its too easy to rush in and awaken someone then pull a great champ a month later.
  • Options
    VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Dupe 4* GP and max her
    I am aiming for uncollected. I saw many players using GP on collector. I have duped blade maxed. I like korg too. Will wait for 1-3 4* opening for him.
  • Options
    TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    I used an awakening on Gwenpool, no regrets. I wouldn't worrying about investing too many sig stones into her though, I don't think the plot armour benefits too much at a high sig level (mine is L93 and is 65.37%). Try her at L1 first Her bleed is great, power control, armour break.