**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

scaling system in difficulty in monthly events

Beginner to heroic seems to scale perfectly in pi
Once you get past heroic and go into master it multiplies to a point where it becomes competitive but at a point that some can complete
Then from master to epic the game becomes a money grab or an item use event for those that hoard why such a jump I know it's player progression but monthly events should be enjoyable
Not a grind and yes i know the 1 percent can complete all content with 3 stars congrats this post isn't for you so sell all your top champs and just play with 3 stars if you want a challenge

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Did you enjoy all the way to heroic? You can always opt to choose to not do content you don’t enjoy.

I enjoy using my top champs to do Uncollected and autoplaying the rest. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    That's why I don't do it I would like too though
  • Options
    I enjoy master but going into collected feels like a grind
  • Options

That's why I don't do it I would like too though

I enjoy master but going into collected feels like a grind

Yup exactly. If only everyone had your mentality. Cheers man.
  • Options
    Like I said use your 3 stars this isn't for the 1 percent
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Uncollected is not for the bottom of the player base.
    So what percentage do you think complete uncollected every month with ease and if you don't mind please post how many items you used on thanos thus month
  • Options

And why should I? I didn’t build my roster up for nothing.
  • Options
    xNig said:

You want a challenge right ?
    Then challenge yourself
  • Options
    edited May 2019

xNig said:

You want a challenge right ?
    Then challenge yourself
    There’s a line between challenging yourself and being stupid.

The salt is real in this one.

Drooped2 said:

So what percentage do you think complete uncollected every month with ease and if you don't mind please post how many items you used on thanos thus month
    1 team revive, 2 hours after EQ was released when he was “bugged”. Didn’t even bring an avenger.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    F2P. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seems like there are other players who are really salty about end game players and their rosters.
  • Options
    Everybody just pat yourself on the back
    So glad this game is so easy for you
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,191 ★★★★★
    Thanos was the most fun I’m ever hav played and. Didt you any thing aside From smail energy. Practice what make it fun figth I’m enjoying it becasse it was only one figth I’m migt not hav enjoyed it if we need to fight 4 of him.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Uncollected is pretty wild, man. It's currently the top challenge in EQ, so you can expect it to be a challenge. There's been months where I struggled and just called it quits. Gotta except your limits.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

F2P. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seems like there are other players who are really salty about end game players and their rosters.

I'm f2p as well bout to beat variant 2 100 percent today then it will.be no content left to do till 6.2 :(
    Which will be here soon.. 😆
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

Drooped2 said:

Im not the greatest but I'm uncollected and complete Uncollected difficulty every month. (Excluding this months Thanos yet) im at the pkint where each month I'm exploring the first 3/6 quests SOMETIMES 4/6 and getting initial clear... Its not insanely difficult or easy. Sometimes i have to run last few quests a few times for that initial clear. Have to keep all people intrested. From newly uncollected to game masters..
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

F2P. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm f2p as well bout to beat variant 2 100 percent today then it will.be no content left to do till 6.2 :(
    Which will be here soon.. 😆
    Oh snap I was thinking at least 2 months away
    Even if that is the case, that's still fairly soon in the grand scheme of things
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    No one starts playing this game doing all the levels from. The monthly quests, and when I say "starts" I mean at least the first year depending on how often you play.

It's a matter of time, getting the champs and resources. There are the story quests, arena, alliance quests and alliance war so you can improve your roster in time.

I myself already bested thanos in uncollected and didn't use any items. But then again I have a 5 stars r5 dominó and 7 R4 champs, three 6 stars and some time ago I can do all the monthly quests without spending any items or money on them.

You want an easy way, well there isn't, you can explore act iv and get nice resources, then pass act V and think of r5 a champ. Then you talk bout difficulty.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

I used 5 solo revives this month, but this month is an oddity, and I enjoyed the extra difficulty in exchange for a boss I would try against repeatedly.. Normally I complete UC with no items... And to be honest if I didnt just want to get it over with I probably would have completed it with no items after more practice.

And I am no where near the best.