**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok in Last Stand Event starting the fight with 3 bars of power instead of 2 (master mode)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Hi all,

We are looking into this issue and will let you all know when we have more info.

Thx It migt be the iterations with the improvement pover gian node
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    same thing happening to me, I hope we get computation for this
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Minkl3 said:

@DalBot you must be really lucky to get only 41% taken off, havok's sp3 is designed to knock you out. I got knocked out 4 times with full health 4* maxed out IM. It's just RNG, which makes ZERO sense.

No it's pretty consistent in the 40-50% range for me

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Hi all,

We are looking into this issue and will let you all know when we have more info.

Thanks Lyra.
    DalBot said:

Minkl3 said:

@DalBot you must be really lucky to get only 41% taken off, havok's sp3 is designed to knock you out. I got knocked out 4 times with full health 4* maxed out IM. It's just RNG, which makes ZERO sense.

Stil not really the best think to do
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    Seriously kabam. Havok starting the fight with 3 bars of power???? If this isn’t a bug, it’s pretty f-ed up. Total money grab.

• Asean18Asean18 Posts: 18
    Improve power gain increase power gain from all sources including the power start 2 node
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Can't say if it is a bug or not, but seems working as it should.
    Now, if it is intended or not, I don't know

you just contridicted yourlself. If it is "working as it should" then it is intended. Now the nodes may be working as described, but not be intended to be there, but that is not the same thing.
    "Working as it should" means the node is properly interacting with his power gain.
    What I meant was, the fight doesn't seem to be bug. But at the same time, it's not the fight that the developers wanted to create here.
  • TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    Burned revives and health too. Unreal.
  • TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    Used a 2/35 on master with nearly full health, with 20% damage reduction still takes me out. And it's as soon as the fight starts. No chance.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

DalBot said:

Minkl3 said:

Why not? You regen the health back over time and with parries and bait the special 1
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Can't say if it is a bug or not, but seems working as it should.
    Now, if it is intended or not, I don't know

you just contridicted yourlself. If it is "working as it should" then it is intended. Now the nodes may be working as described, but not be intended to be there, but that is not the same thing.
    "Working as it should" means the node is properly interacting with his power gain.
    What I meant was, the fight doesn't seem to be bug. But at the same time, it's not the fight that the developers wanted to create here.
    if it is not the fight they wanted to create it is a bug. In programming a bug is an unsuspected (to the developers) scenario. What you described is an unexpected scenario. This is why I offered a better expression, one that leaves open it being a bug, while still giving your primary sentiments.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    One of the best players in MCOC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smrseCtppqU

Even he couldn't do it.
    DalBot said:

Gamer said:

DalBot said:

Minkl3 said:

Why not? You regen the health back over time and with parries and bait the special 1
    One mistake you done for. But congrats one it btw was it in epic if not then yes ofcasse u didt dies
  • Meatlips77Meatlips77 Posts: 19
    Just quit after wasting 6 revives. 6 times in a row he got 3 full energy bars and hit me with a special 3 that killed me. This has to be a bug. Definitely want my revives back.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Last month with all the bugs in game n now again with nameless thanos n new event I just used revives on a very hard havok that starts with 3 bars
  • Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    It’s the nodes kabam have done on him, starting with 2 bars of power and 200% power gain on any power gain effect is making him go straight to 3 power bars.
    Well done kabam another fine mess!
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    So should I contact support to get back the items I used to beat the broken champ or can we expect some global compensation?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Bigbowlr said:

So should I contact support to get back the items I used to beat the broken champ or can we expect some global compensation?

This.
  • An_AvalancheAn_Avalanche Posts: 5
    I’m sure I’m late to the party, but this isnt a bug at all. It’s just an interaction that wasn’t intended,

His 200% power gain node is effecting his potent 2 bars of power gain he gets at the start of the fight. Since that is a way he gains power that isn’t getting hit. Technically speaking, he isn’t starting the fight with 4 bars of power, since 200% of 2 bars is 4.

Potential ways of fixing this: remove the 200% power gain node, give him power start 1 instead of power start 2. (The interaction with the power gain node will double the potency of that node and give him 2 bars) of somehow make the power start node an exception to that node (doing this is complicated, and would have very strange interactions with other abilities, as it would essentially be a third kind of power gain.)
  • CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16

I’m sure I’m late to the party, but this isnt a bug at all. It’s just an interaction that wasn’t intended,

His 200% power gain node is effecting his potent 2 bars of power gain he gets at the start of the fight. Since that is a way he gains power that isn’t getting hit. Technically speaking, he isn’t starting the fight with 4 bars of power, since 200% of 2 bars is 4.

Potential ways of fixing this: remove the 200% power gain node, give him power start 1 instead of power start 2. (The interaction with the power gain node will double the potency of that node and give him 2 bars) of somehow make the power start node an exception to that node (doing this is complicated, and would have very strange interactions with other abilities, as it would essentially be a third kind of power gain.)

Even if you’re right, it still means this isn’t beatable on epic.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

"A software bug is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. The process of finding and fixing bugs is termed "debugging" and often uses formal techniques or tools to pinpoint bugs, and since the 1950s, some computer systems have been designed to also deter, detect or auto-correct various computer bugs during operations."
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    It's super hard
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

"Interaction that wasn't intended" Thanks for providing the definition of what a bug is..
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    It’s a shame finding this out after wasting resources. When eager to play new released content, I’ll start reminding myself to wait another day or two until bugs are worked out.
This discussion has been closed.