**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

why kabam u changed reward from t3 class cat quest?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
dfmaycf73wh3.png
The full class t3 catalyst taken away from 100% completion. This is not fair! Three energy per tile movement and only shard as prize! Comeon it is t3!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It's a random drop. Sometimes they drop full Cats. Sometimes they drop Frags. You can run it again to try for a full one.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    No. In past from exploration 1st time used to give full cat confirmed. Chest rewards were random.
    ljtctvbwzeqw.png
    Look the t2 reward.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Nothing is ever guaranteed with Class Grounds. Most of the time, yes. Not always. It's random.
    Kabam u r very bad in this case. Sorry i must say that.
    edited August 2017
    xobf88bzymls.png
    U should give reward for t3 class cats quest like this!
  • You never could get a full t3 cat from exploration of this quest. It always gave frags, not full cat. So, you're wrong.
    edited August 2017
    You never could get a full t3 cat from exploration of this quest. It always gave frags, not full cat. So, you're wrong.

Ok i may b wrong. But i think they should change it. Should not they?
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    You never could get a full t3 cat from exploration of this quest. It always gave frags, not full cat. So, you're wrong.

Ok i may b wrong. But i think they should change it. Should not they?

Not really i got like over 300+ t3cc shard crystals with 40+ t3cc crystals. I think I am fine. Needs improvement in other places
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I sent a ticket for this. I ran it 6 times and didn't even form 1 cat. Used 2 refills for mutant quest. Not even enough shards to form one. Wtf?!? Know what they said? Check your stash, your reward is there!!! Wrong. I sent them a text back and said, um, only cats in my stash are science. They said, well, it shows you opened a crystal and got a mutant. I did do that, but need I say more about support from that statement!?!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    As far back as I can remember, it never gave a full t3cc
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You get one on the basic run, but I remember having to go through it a couple times early on to get a full t3cc. it's never given me a full except for a random/rare drop.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Well, I'm not sure whether or not it got full t3cc sometime time ago, but I'm now begging for t3cc and it never happened before. I'm agree it should change, 3 energy per tile is already much for a full T3 item.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I've played for over a year and there has never been a full t3cc in the rewards for that quest
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    The hard quest never gave full ones for completion
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    The reward by using that much energy is not worth!

At the moment I am not disappointed yet with the poor drop rates as I have T1, T2 and T3 class catalyst at max storage. I run the quest to farm XP.

Soon, I will be in your shoes (level 60), and then ...

• ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I noticed this too. It took longer to r4 Mordo now than r4 Rogue in 12.0. I'm calling BS fiesta
    @Kabam Miike need uor comment.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Do you remember when the proving grounds would give a full catalyst? Pepperidge Farm remembers!
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Do you remember when the proving grounds would give a full catalyst? Pepperidge Farm remembers!

What? I dont understand wat u meant!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Ditto
  • Redwulf67Redwulf67 Posts: 55
    edited August 2017
    It is severely limiting my ability to even rank a 4 star up to r3. Takes me 2 weeks to rank up one champ on average because of it