**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's everybodies dupe rate like for 5* champs?

Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
My dupe rate at the moment is getting ridiculous. Out of 53 5* champs I've duped 25. That's nearly a 50% rate. Some people would be happy at this, but I'm not duping the champs I want to and would really like some new champs to play around with. Anyone else have a rate like this or higher?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    1 duplicate out of 18 champs.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    4. Out of like 50 or 55....
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    41/77
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Im at 24 5* and 4 are dupped. Only good dup is rhulk
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    18 champs, 1 dupe

I’m at 2 of 8 right now.

Which champ is awakened?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    44/69. Lots of the dupes have been pulled multiple times. Rarely get new champs and when I do they are trash lol.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    4 in about 30
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    35 unduped out of 91 5*s.

61.5% dupe rate.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    18 duped out of 47, a few have been duped multiple times.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Wow. Some are higher than mine. Think as you get more 5* champs you start seeing those dupes more. I've duped 25, but I've had multiple dupes on some champs, and on the other hand I've awakened a few
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    18 awakened out of 51 but some are mutlple pulls
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    83 duped out of 109
  • DaddoDaddo Posts: 16
    40 5* and 6 duped - iron Patriot,Colossus,rhino,juggernaught ,taskmaster and classic spidey
  • kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 98
    i have 20 champs none of them are awakened.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    20/56
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    About 50 duped out of 80 chanps
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    2 in 30. This RNG **** is so merciless, it won’t let me dupe some of my champs before having all of them? Hate this ****
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

2 in 30. This RNG **** is so merciless, it won’t let me dupe some of my champs before having all of them? Hate this ****

Better having no dups than getting dups of garbage champs
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    2/41 couple other dudes but used gems
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    4/33 (3 from pulls and 1 with gem)
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If it’s useful I don’t dupe it. Any good champs I have with sig abilities had to be awakened.

60 champs
    21 awakened but 7 where awakened with Gems
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

44/69. Lots of the dupes have been pulled multiple times. Rarely get new champs and when I do they are trash lol.

31/63 for me with several I can’t stop duping. There was a run last summer through end of 2018 when I pulled ~30/36 dupes. Then a decent run of 3-4 newer (2017) champs and a couple of new 2018 champs, but now a return to form with dupes of Falcon, Juggs and IP last week.

Also a couple of 5* awakened via gems.

Dr. Zola
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    15 5*. 1 Duped which is Rogue
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    9 out of 41..

When I have the likes of Hyperion, Domino, Korg all I duped was Magneto, Cyclops & Cyclops and IP...
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    I’m at 4 5* and 2 are duped and it sucks. I have gambit and colossus duped. Can’t really complain tho because I do have a 5* blade.

I’m at 4 5* and 2 are duped and it sucks. I have gambit and colossus duped. Can’t really complain tho because I do have a 5* blade.

Colossus looks like prime candidate for rework. Exciting times for you.