**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vote for Colosus! [Merged Threads]

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion

Mutant class needs a buff!
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My rank up gems scream colosus! I need a good mutant! Give him some good damage ramp up!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ll vote kk 😂😂

Cosmic supremacy synergy helps VTD 🤷‍♂️
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Were do we vote
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited May 2019
    It's between Colossus and IP imo, anyways I believe he desperately needs a buff as the Mutant class has a lot of trashy champions and I think at least 1 or 2 of them need something. Colossus has literally nothing going for him and you can say the same about Cyke and DPX.

The same case can be made for the Tech class though. They have pleeeenty of horrible champions. IP hits like a wet noodle.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No upgrade for Colossus. Buff Venompool instead.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

Jerkobson said:

My r4 colossus says yes please.

Your Colossus is rank what now? I don’t think I’m reading this correctly.

Edit: I hope I’m not reading this correctly.
    2015 3-4 mutant gem.
  • Mystix13Mystix13 Posts: 50
    New colossus refresh idea

When opponents strike colossus while he has an armor up buff they gain a stack of weakness reducing their damage by 10% for 7 seconds and stacking up to 5 times.

Heavy attacks refresh the duration of all weakness debuffs

At 5 stacks the debuffs convert into a permanent debuff called Shattered Bones, reducing opponent attack by 50% and ability accuracy by 70%.

Shattered Bones: when striking colossus while shattered bones is active, attacker takes 10% of their base damage as direct damage to themselves. Additionally there is a 10% chance to become stunned for 2 seconds. Both effects are doubled while colossus has at least one Armor buff.

Colossus gains 10% attack for each weakness buff on the opponent up to 5 stacks (shattered bones counts as a permanent 5 stacks). Also gains 2% chance to stun opponent for 2 seconds per stack of weakness.

Champs with active armor buffs are immune to shattered bones.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I definitely will vote for Colossus.

Among all champs on the list Colossus has the least damage output even when awaken.
    He also has the least utility wise.
    Last but not least the 2015 Mutant Rank 3 to Rank 4 rank up gem.
    I don't have a 5* Colossus but considering that we all will somehow get at least 100% one chapter in Variant, we all could possibly get the Mutant rank up gem.

If we got it then there are only 3 best Mutant champs for that, without any order, Storm, Magneto Red, and Cyclops Red.
    If Colossus got the update then we could possibly add him on the list which is nice.
    The other champs on the update list can wait as they all are not as bad as Colossus, at least in my opinion
  • Fix all old champs buffs to keep up with new ones, and attack animations.
  • BiggBaeeBiggBaee Posts: 8
    Sig 200 yes please.

• JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    #voteforcolossus
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    He should be made poison immune as well while they're making him not suck.

He should be made poison immune as well while they're making him not suck.

Yeah because, well, i know for a fact that no poisonous attacks hit him in the only place the poison could enter his body; His Mouth.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Right now I’m really feelin the colossus hype
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The hype so big we got too many threads and they got merged 😎
    #buffcolossus
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Sorry, KK has my vote.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Not seeing any talk about this guy but I wouldn’t mind seeing a buff to Old Man Logan. Would love to see maybe someday a world breaker hulk too!
  • DKnightDKnight Posts: 9
    #BUFFCOLOSSUS
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    no collosus venompool is the guy