**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Misery

BhopBhop Posts: 35
Maaaan I was so excited for my first 6 star after so long of grinding and the Karnak I pulled hit me in the gut. But I figured 1 down the next had to be better... Cyclops. ‘3rd times the charm!’ thought I... King Groot...

Kinda wish there weren’t so many lame champs in 6 stars at least until they’re easier to obtain. I try not to get on the forums just to whine about RNG but with some of the other issues lately I wanted to vent a bit. Anyone else troubled by 6 stars?

Comments

• BhopBhop Posts: 35
    @XxLoganTDCxX Lol I feel ya but I literally use these guys only when everyone else is in aq/aw. I actually use 4 stars over them in most of those situations too lol. Almost wanna go back to having none over seeing these bench warming results of my grinding 😂
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I use four stars a lot. My five stars are ok, but only for long fights/quests
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bhop said:

@XxLoganTDCxX Lol I feel ya but I literally use these guys only when everyone else is in aq/aw. I actually use 4 stars over them in most of those situations too lol. Almost wanna go back to having none over seeing these bench warming results of my grinding 😂

6* rank 1s are generally better than a 5* r3 which is about on part with a 4* rank 5, even crappy 6*s are going to be better than most 4*s, plu that groot will help in variant 2
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Bhop said:

6* rank 1s are generally better than a 5* r3 which is about on part with a 4* rank 5, even crappy 6*s are going to be better than most 4*s, plu that groot will help in variant 2
    That Groot only helps if he is duped

Ya King Groot needs a dupe to be even somewhat useful and as for comparing the damage numbers my 4 star blade and stark spidey typically kill the same enemy as Karnak in 1/3 to 1/4 the number of hits
    @Lormif Case in point. did A quick example on a 4k psylocke for 6 star cyclops and 4 star spidey. The difference only gets bigger with more hp 🤣 Depressing

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm getting close to my first 6* just a few EQ completions away. Kinda scared on who I could get
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bhop said:

@Lormif Case in point. did A quick example on a 4k psylocke for 6 star cyclops and 4 star spidey. The difference only gets bigger with more hp 🤣 Depressing

well I did say most. Blade and starkey are notable exceptions.
    @Lormif 4/40 unawakened Elektra with class disadvantage (~3.7k PI). All I’m saying is these champs should either have significant stat increases or be left out of 6 stars atm cuz I see no reason a 6 star r1 should not outdamage or equal any 4 star especially considering they take MONTHS to earn. Getting a bad 5 star sucks but they come much more frequently. 6 stars tho shouldn’t be so diluted already given the effort necessary. Granted I’m sure I would be saying nothing if I got Corvus but that doesn’t change the overcrowding of unusable champions for someone at the point of pulling them.
    All good though, I’m done ranting just wanted to vent some frustration. I enjoy the game just wish there were some major balancing changes and reworks
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    join the club, All 8 of my 6*s suck.
  • TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    I feel you lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @TheSweetKill Yikes. Those are pretty bad.
  • TheSweetKillTheSweetKill Posts: 32
    @XxLoganTDCxX those champs are out of dated and trash. I have no hope for my next 6* crystal lol
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Out of 6 6* pulls, I have yet to pull a newer champ. Not all are bad, but would be nice to get something newer sometime.

1. Cable
    2. Yondu
    3. Jane Foster
    4. Guillotine
    5. Yondu
    6. Daredevil (classic)

Also pulled a 6* Cap WW2 from a Cavalier crystal
    @TheSweetKill Lol dang. At least Loki has some strong utility in some fights like the 5.4 Ultron where he becomes a god (ironically temporarily)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    NC is my first and only 6*.. he's ok but wish I had someone else
  • LeSmurf10LeSmurf10 Posts: 11

Got really lucky with emma but idk ehh bout my other 2 they help
    Emma though hands down amazing with being immune to alot when diamond and the syns r crazy
  • Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
    I hate my 6 stars. Jane Foster, Winter Soldier, Bishop, Juggernaut, Cap ww2 & Green Goblin. Never used any of them.
    I really only touch emma I like Jane when I have my 5 star cap IW cause of the syn they have but I was kinda bummed but I did get emma so I know I wont get squat for a while lol
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    That's nice I have none
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    I saw the title and thought you were asking for Misery, the Dr strange villian from the comics.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    I have dupe jane thor. I win. Best part is she cost 25k 6* shards 👌