**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Rank 5 or 5* Rank 3 ?

Hello everyone, I have several options to choose from and I just can’t decide who I should rank up ! Who do you believe to be the best option ? Appreciate your help !

4* Rank 5 or 5* Rank 3 ? 17 votes

4* Rank 5 Stark Spidey (sig 99)
11%
M1k0rinEtjama 2 votes
4* Rank 5 Domino (unduped)
5%
BrudixTree 1 vote
5* Rank 3 Cap IW (unduped)
58%
TerraAanthoBaccaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoRockypantherxUltimatesaber32NeurotoxinVinvickTUG_TheUnnamedGuy 10 votes
5* Rank 3 Archangel (unduped)
23%
CammonRoEdgecrusher_13ChainslayerWade420wilson69 4 votes
5* Rank 3 Symbiote Supreme (unduped)
0%

Comments

• Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53
    The 5* champs have a longer game life.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    4* Rank 5 Stark Spidey (sig 99)
    1st, if in the future u want to rank up archangel to rank 4 5*, go for him
    2nd if your playstyle more like 'agrresive attacker and love bleed champ', go for archangel

if none of those above, i'll recomended spider stark
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Difficult choice.

Either AA or Sparky, I have both at 5/50 and neither as a 5*
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Nope i see that in a different way, as Long as (s) he doesnt pull a 5 or 6 star Domino, (s)he will still use his Domino a lot, and if (s) he pulls a 5 or 6 star Domino, (s) he wont Need any of These 5 stars listed here, so that wont make a big difference.
    Domino is an above godtier and i'd recomend her

• Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 53

Nope i see that in a different way, as Long as (s) he doesnt pull a 5 or 6 star Domino, (s)he will still use his Domino a lot, and if (s) he pulls a 5 or 6 star Domino, (s) he wont Need any of These 5 stars listed here, so that wont make a big difference.

I honestly don’t feel all the domino love, I have here as a 4* and yes planned to take her to r5, but pulled her as a 5* today, I don’t have a massacre though. She’s decent but I’d use my AA or even more so - Quake before her.

It depends where the op is, if they are past the point of having 22 good champs at 4* r5 or 5* r3, I’d forget 4*’s past r3, id concentrate on the 5*’s.

I’ve just hit this point and am now regretting a few of my 4* upgrades now that resources are stretched again, I’d have stopped working on them a month ago, and pumped the 5*’s up.

AA even unduped will get op through a lot of the game, and then give them room to move into r4 and r5. Domino can’t get any better once he R5’s her.

I honestly don’t feel all the domino love, I have here as a 4* and yes planned to take her to r5, but pulled her as a 5* today, I don’t have a massacre though. She’s decent but I’d use my AA or even more so - Quake before her.

It depends where the op is, if they are past the point of having 22 good champs at 4* r5 or 5* r3, I’d forget 4*’s past r3, id concentrate on the 5*’s.

I’ve just hit this point and am now regretting a few of my 4* upgrades now that resources are stretched again, I’d have stopped working on them a month ago, and pumped the 5*’s up.

AA even unduped will get op through a lot of the game, and then give them room to move into r4 and r5. Domino can’t get any better once he R5’s her.
    Yeah ofc youre right, if he has like rank 4 five Star, i wouldnt even Think about 4 **** anymore. Just thought to much from my Point of view, for me, a rank 5 4**** Domino would be a GIANT win, cuz i only have like 1 5 ***** at rank 3, rest chilling on rank 1 ( i got miles Morales, king groot, hulkbuster -,- and the rank 3 is the Hood <3 )

When you read this can you pls check out my other discussions? would help me out too ;)
    uuuf, once again without the line
    Edgecrusher_13 said:

Yeah ofc youre right, if he has like rank 4 five Star, i wouldnt even Think about 4 **** anymore. Just thought to much from my Point of view, for me, a rank 5 4**** Domino would be a GIANT win, cuz i only have like 1 5 ***** at rank 3, rest chilling on rank 1 ( i got miles Morales, king groot, hulkbuster -,- and the rank 3 is the Hood <3 )

When you read this can you pls check out my other discussions? would help me out too ;)
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    Thank you all for your insights ! I'm thinking Sparky is just so powerful and my Cap IW/AA are not even duped (even though they're awesome)... Plus I might need him to beat that masochism node from act 5.2.4 as I've been failing to get past that quest forever...
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    AA even unduped is super useful and will help you through so much content. If you rank him you won't regret it. Though if you don't already have a lot of R5 4* and you're good with Spark (i.e. you don't get hit) then 4* is still a solid option.

Also take a look at your T4C inventory (mutant vs. tech). I would use up the class that you have the most of. If you pull a 5* Spark or Ghost etc. after ranking your 4* you'll be kicking yourself. But that's the game...