**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing the Uncollected Arena and Uncollected Free Crystals

Comments

• awesomeawesome Posts: 1
    When will it start
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    awesome wrote: »
    When will it start
    August 16th is when these changes come out.
  • mbarry58mbarry58 Posts: 5
    Is 3* Punisher going to be available in 3* crystals for those who don't have him?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    mbarry58 wrote: »
    Is 3* Punisher going to be available in 3* crystals for those who don't have him?
    Nope, probably just gonna stay in the 1v1 versus crystal along with the 2*.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    mbarry58 wrote: »

He will still be available in regular arena crystals, just Uncollected will have the option of buying the other crystal instead.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    The gold will be 5 times 10k which is 50k the highest amount and the lowest amount is 15k and 25k gold for the medium amount of gold
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Question, what will happen to the 300 4 hrs crystals i already have?
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Yay so Awsome! Where is my credit card
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    All I see is a consistent 12k gold from a 10k crystal.
    Correction: 15k gold. You probably mixed up the lowest gold crystal reward with the lowest arena crystal reward.

Yea that is pretty paltry... but at the same time, if you land on units, that's 75 units for 1 crystal, or up to 225 units (I think 45 units is the highest reward for a basic arena crystal). It's pretty much a gamble.
  • Luke_19Luke_19 Posts: 1
    Im excited
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    There is going to be so much grinding involved for people especially if they want to get suicides to be able to grind more
  • I feel we will be kabamed with 12 k gold all the times. Can't wait to see the drop rates of the rare items.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Am I missing something here?

According to the initial post, all of the arena crystal contents have been multiplied by 5, as has the cost of the crystal. So basically no change there.

The 4* Punisher will now be as common as the 3* version, so it says. But, previously, for 10K chips you could get 5 crystals, so 5 shots at Punisher. Now, with only 1 crystal for 10K chips, you get 1 shot.

So how is the 4* Punisher now as common as the 3* was?
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    Am I missing something here?

According to the initial post, all of the arena crystal contents have been multiplied by 5, as has the cost of the crystal. So basically no change there.

The 4* Punisher will now be as common as the 3* version, so it says. But, previously, for 10K chips you could get 5 crystals, so 5 shots at Punisher. Now, with only 1 crystal for 10K chips, you get 1 shot.

So how is the 4* Punisher now as common as the 3* was?

I think it would refer to drop % per crystal. Overall it will be less common due to fewer crystals, but the % chance of getting him per Uncollected crystal should be the same as getting a 3* in a regular crystal.
    Yeah, unless @Kabam Miike can clarify, I don't fully understand the improvement this provides.
    The 'improvement' is just a chance at a 5* Punisher, really. Overall, it does not improve much, but saying that doesn't fly so well, so talk up the 5x rewards! At 5x the price... Fortunately, you have the option of which crystal to purchase, so you can stick with the regular ones if you want to. For me, I might as well try for the bigger crystal, since the rewards should be the same gold/unit wise, and hey, that mythical 5* Punisher, right?
  • Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    Hey! When the gold missions return
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    @Kabam Miike

"Instead of costing 2000 Battlechips per Crystal, it will cost 10 000 Battlechips per crystal. The Contents of the Crystal have also been raised 5x times! So you are able to score 5 times as much gold,"

Isn't this the same amount of gold?

The added bonus of E refills, units and of course 4*/5* punisher are great. The whole point of the arena crystal, and the grinding that goes with it, is the lack of gold throughout the realm. I don't see the added bonus unless there's a higher drop rate than the 2400 gold minimum of the 2k crystal.

All I see is a consistent 12k gold from a 10k crystal. What's really the point of the same, minimum amount of gold for "veteran" players? I don't see the added bonus from the description.

Granted, the crystal hasn't come out yet.
    @Kabam Miike

"Instead of costing 2000 Battlechips per Crystal, it will cost 10 000 Battlechips per crystal. The Contents of the Crystal have also been raised 5x times! So you are able to score 5 times as much gold,"

The added bonus of E refills, units and of course 4*/5* punisher are great. The whole point of the arena crystal, and the grinding that goes with it, is the lack of gold throughout the realm. I don't see the added bonus unless there's a higher drop rate than the 2400 gold minimum of the 2k crystal.

All I see is a consistent 12k gold from a 10k crystal. What's really the point of the same, minimum amount of gold for "veteran" players? I don't see the added bonus from the description.

If you really would be a veteran player, you wouldn't be asking for more gold. I am sitting on 10M gold and ranking up weekly 4 and 5*s. Stop calling yourself vet when you are a 130k. We don't need more gold.
  • Villain007Villain007 Posts: 3
    Hmmm...
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Question, what will happen to the 300 4 hrs crystals i already have?

I've sent a message direct to @Kabam Miike about this on the 3rd August and had no reply at all, would be good to know if they are going to stay stacked or if they are going to vanish
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Prolly will just stay stacked. Shouldn't vanish or switch (unless its a bug) then they'll jump on that quick as they can.
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

If you really would be a veteran player, you wouldn't be asking for more gold. I am sitting on 10M gold and ranking up weekly 4 and 5*s. Stop calling yourself vet when you are a 130k. We don't need more gold.

Seriously? So because YOU don't need more gold, "WE" don't need more gold? Don't speak for me or 99% of the rest of the player base who haven't reached your level of elitism yet.

Enjoy sitting on your gold. :neutral:
  • GambitGambit Posts: 8
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    Can the Punisher be updated to issue out Arena chips when duplicated beyond 99? This change is awesome, and totally unexpected, but for any players who are lucky enough to have his 4-star at 99, it would be nice if they gained some Arena chips to rebuild sooner at trying for the 5-star.

Another way for kabam to take people's money and give people nothing
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50
    Amonthir wrote: »
    The 'improvement' is just a chance at a 5* Punisher, really. Overall, it does not improve much, but saying that doesn't fly so well, so talk up the 5x rewards! At 5x the price... Fortunately, you have the option of which crystal to purchase, so you can stick with the regular ones if you want to. For me, I might as well try for the bigger crystal, since the rewards should be the same gold/unit wise, and hey, that mythical 5* Punisher, right?

A couple of things on this comment. First, they are also increasing the probability of pulling 4* Punisher dramatically. They state he will have the same probability as the 3* has in the current crystal. I've had my 3* at max sig for some time now, so this is a big increase in probability.

Second, let's say your ideal reward from Arena crystals is units. For the sake of easy math, let's say the probability of 45 units from the current crystal is 10%. Assuming the probability for each item are the same in the new crystal, there would be a 10% chance of pulling 45x5=225 units from the new crystal. The probability of pulling 45x5=225 units from 10k worth of Battlechips (5 Arena crystals) is .1*.1*.1*.1*.1 = .00001 or 0.001%.

I'd say increased probability of 4* Punisher + any probability of 5* Punisher + 10,000x better probability of 225 units is worth praising.

A couple of things on this comment. First, they are also increasing the probability of pulling 4* Punisher dramatically. They state he will have the same probability as the 3* has in the current crystal. I've had my 3* at max sig for some time now, so this is a big increase in probability.

Second, let's say your ideal reward from Arena crystals is units. For the sake of easy math, let's say the probability of 45 units from the current crystal is 10%. Assuming the probability for each item are the same in the new crystal, there would be a 10% chance of pulling 45x5=225 units from the new crystal. The probability of pulling 45x5=225 units from 10k worth of Battlechips (5 Arena crystals) is .1*.1*.1*.1*.1 = .00001 or 0.001%.

I'd say increased probability of 4* Punisher + any probability of 5* Punisher + 10,000x better probability of 225 units is worth praising.

I actually did forget about the 4* version, thanks. Probably because I have yet to ever get one =P But we also don't know real odds of getting anything in particular, but should be safe to assume a direct translation of odds, right? TBH though, 4* Punisher is unexciting to me, although that is a personal thing.
  • bentoddfredbentoddfred Posts: 50

I actually did forget about the 4* version, thanks. Probably because I have yet to ever get one =P But we also don't know real odds of getting anything in particular, but should be safe to assume a direct translation of odds, right? TBH though, 4* Punisher is unexciting to me, although that is a personal thing.

Haha yeah I've never gotten him either after 1.75 years of playing constantly. Like you, I'm not too excited about him as he won't be anything but arena fodder for me. I'm most excited about the better unit return, but it'd be nice to add Punisher to the collection at some point.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Seriously? So because YOU don't need more gold, "WE" don't need more gold? Don't speak for me or 99% of the rest of the player base who haven't reached your level of elitism yet.

Enjoy sitting on your gold. :neutral:

Man, as I wrote, I was just commenting on ponyboy's statement that him as a vet would need more gold. I didn't say that no one needs gold.
  • Propaganda83Propaganda83 Posts: 16
    Am skeptical about how much better this is going to be. 5x as much gold but the crystal costs 5x more is a zero sum game. Equally, Punisher 4* will only be 20% as common as the 3* Punisher because you can only buy 1/5 as many crystals. @Kabam Miike can you clarify? this doesn't particularly feel like a huge reward but perhaps I'm missing something!