**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 5* to Awaken by Class - Mutant

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Tell us what Mutant champs you think are best for awakening. Rank them in order and tell if you think they are class or generic worthy.

1 - Archangel (Generic)
2 - Omega Red (Generic)
3 - Sabretooth (Generic)
4 - Iceman (Class)
5 - Emma (class if you want on defense)

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Arch needs generic obvious reasons

I have a duped emma and use for attack. Useful to be immune to a lot of debuffs like shock or incinerate. When that diamond form is gone and you build up those prowess your sp2 hits like a tank. Heavies help to slow down power by a lot when in diamond.

Iceman awakened would help but not desperately needed to be awakened

Dunno anythin about omega and sabretooth
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    I used mine on Domino... Other two choices were oml and colossus...
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I used mine on Domino... Other two choices were oml and colossus...

Yeah that’s a pretty easy choice among those three. Makes her an amazing defender.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

Dunno anythin about omega and sabretooth

Omega becomes so violent with the death spores once awakened just destroying opponents. Sabres regens can save your arse in a lot of situations
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m holding onto mines.

I have x23 but will wait for next best mutant pull.
  • JC2018JC2018 Posts: 15
    I would include Wolverine in the mix, at least for quests, because his bumped up regen from being awakened can be very valuable in saving resources.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I dont agree with whats said about Sabretooth, i have mine at signature Level 66 :naughty: and he regens only 24 hpp per seconds, if you have been hitten 9 times. So ist of any usage. Completly Forget about that regen and never ever use a Gem on this champ, he is absolutly insane without!!!
    :trollface:
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I had 2 5* Mutant AG. I pulled Omega and Sabretooth, used one on Omega but not the other one on Sabretooth.

I don't have have AA, Iceman, Domino or Emma as 5*. Saving the other AG for one of these, probably.