**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Fact of the matter is that this event does NOT equal the top marvel movie ever made.

Making the crystals give you a percentage chance to get something good is ridiculous. I have opened up quite a few and have received ****. Others are getting 5* Awakening Gems. This game is so unfair and this event is a perfect example of that.

Speaking of crystals, are they fixed?

Every time I need credits from an arena crystal, I always get gold. Almost beat Uncollected Thanos and fell a little short. Opened up more than 70k of battle chips and received 0 credits. All gold. Any other time I would get credits.

Leads me to believe that this game is fixed. Does your servers automatically adjust the chance based on what you are doing in the game? Definitely seems so as this is not the first time this has happened. Trying to force me to buy credits again. Your need to make money seems to outweigh the need to keep the game fair. I will play arena instead because I know what I can earn. Nice try Kabam.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

This event is terrible, and players all over are voicing their frustrations. Bad rewards, huge energy dump, and a focus on using and ranking champs that have basically no use inside or outside of this event.

FTFY
  • Underpar69Underpar69 Posts: 86
    edited May 2019
    We have had two extremes in the last two months! Bounty quests and human torch quest awesome great success well done kabam. This month (in line with the highest grossing movie ever and a Marvel movie to boot) not so much. The rewards are extremely underwhelming and the infinity stones are more like pebbles of coal if u consider what it did for Iron man on that second leg?? The two worst champs to fight with IM has got to be domino and havoc let alone on those nodes. Ive seen videos from some of the top players and all of them had to revive several times! For the rewards on offer ? Not worth it at all. O and the return on the crystals are prob the worst I've ever experienced.
  • Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23
    Im so disgusted with this event. The difficulty to reward ratio is just downright disgusting tbh. Very disappointed.

I as well as every other active player has invested hella time and some even money into this game and kabaam doesnt even have the decency to give any type of response to this iron man mind stone issue. It’s ridiculous to say the least.

I would literally have to spend more in units than i would be getting in rewards. I can get my 10k gold from the arena thanks
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    edited May 2019
    Breathing a huge sigh of relief here that Overwhelngly the community thinks this months events are utter garbage. I’m just sitting it out, period. Will decide next month whether I even want to continue this game. In 3 years of playing, I’ve never played that card. But I think it’s just getting to be enough. It’s like you guys at kabam take two steps forward, just to go “whoooooahh, this kind of progress can unbalance the economy of the game, so we need to dial back the rewards by double and increase difficulty in turn . “ logically , that’s all I can figure.... so off. Any long time player realizes any real response from kabam is just a pipe dream, so to everyone who’s trying to get them to explain, sorry , “inevitably” it’s not gonna happen. Lol
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    This is a rubbish event.

The cap soul stone is path is rightly designed. It is doable with a 3* (with enough skill) because kabam can’t bank on everyone having 4* champs and above. And that’s also why Kabam gave out 3* version of these champs when you 100% “quest for the stones”.

On the other hand, the iron man mind stone path is totally ****. No way it is doable with a 3*. And the mind stone also enhances IM sig ability, and that’s a big freaking assumption of kabam to think that people have a 4* or 5* duped IM sitting around and the willingness to rank it up or to use an awakening stone on an unduped one.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Either the stones need to be stronger, or they need to apply to more champs. That's my take at this point. I ranked a 4* cap to 4/40 and got the first epic path done. Not thrilled with the mind stone though. Waiting to see what the others do.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Either the stones need to be stronger, or they need to apply to more champs. That's my take at this point. I ranked a 4* cap to 4/40 and got the first epic path done. Not thrilled with the mind stone though. Waiting to see what the others do.

Cap is actually still pretty decent on the mind stone path, I solo sabre and domino with my r3 5*, havok took about 5 revives though.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They're only hope is to supe up the stones they haven't released yet so we can complete all the paths with the other champs.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Even people I know in master alliances are calling this event BS and not worth the time
    I'm willing to wait a little longer, maybe a future stone will make it viable
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    What is odd is how they haven't made Thor(OG) and Black Widow are not readily available in the 5* basic crystal, yet we need a 5* Avenger to accomplish the objective of getting a 5* Avenger. I know there are other champions, but why not make them available in the normal 5* crystal during this 6 week event that is Avengers centered.

What is odd is how they haven't made Thor(OG) and Black Widow are not readily available in the 5* basic crystal, yet we need a 5* Avenger to accomplish the objective of getting a 5* Avenger. I know there are other champions, but why not make them available in the normal 5* crystal during this 6 week event that is Avengers centered.

Don't worry. You can buy their FGMCs all week!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Don't worry. You can buy their FGMCs all week!
    Almost sounds like a marketing strategy...lol
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    What changes were actually made to epic?
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Rotelly said:

What changes were actually made to epic?

None that i see...was hoping something was posted here.
  • Prime_Saviour02Prime_Saviour02 Posts: 71

Anyone else facing this bug? It's open in lower tiers just not master/epic
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

Anyone else facing this bug? It's open in lower tiers just not master/epic

Maybe what they meant by change to difficulty is you can't complete master/epic any more ;)
  • TakingAllDownTakingAllDown Posts: 30
    Yea same thing,closed for master,epic

Yea same thing,closed for master,epic

Mind or both sole and mind?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Thanks for acknowledging that the difficulty was way out of whack. Any chance the poor level of rewards are improved?

Thanks for acknowledging that the difficulty was way out of whack. Any chance the poor level of rewards are improved?

are u saying u dont like the 27,000 T4B crystal that costs 10,000 shards?
    So what, exactly, was changed. Looked the same at first glance.
  • Stickman587Stickman587 Posts: 22
    Looks exactly the same other than the added bug in the Quest for the Stones...