**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, need to have a serious discussion about Ebony Maw

13»

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Okay, first of all, the Moderators have a job to do. Don't mistake that for some kind of personal judgment.
    Secondly, you're either being argumentative yourself, or contradictory, but 12.0 was 100% necessary. That's not even my opinion, that's common knowledge. You just answered your own argument. They were able to make harder and harder content BECAUSE 12.0 happened.

it wasn't necessary
    Oh, yes it was. When they can't create new content that challenges those Champs in the old system because their Abilities bypass everything, then it was necessary. They hit a wall. Had it not been for those changes, the game wouldn't have lasted this long to debate it.
    well, theres force of wlll, theres node that make champs who rely on buffs useless, there's safe guard, etc. Theres alot of nodes that make those champs useless lol, especially if the nodes are combined together. i can come come up with alot of combined nodes that force you to keep those champs on the bench
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Okay, first of all, the Moderators have a job to do. Don't mistake that for some kind of personal judgment.
    Secondly, you're either being argumentative yourself, or contradictory, but 12.0 was 100% necessary. That's not even my opinion, that's common knowledge. You just answered your own argument. They were able to make harder and harder content BECAUSE 12.0 happened.

it wasn't necessary
    Oh, yes it was. When they can't create new content that challenges those Champs in the old system because their Abilities bypass everything, then it was necessary. They hit a wall. Had it not been for those changes, the game wouldn't have lasted this long to debate it.
    well, theres force of wlll, theres node that make champs who rely on buffs useless, there's safe guard, etc. Theres alot of nodes that make those champs useless lol, especially if the nodes are combined together. i can come come up with alot of combined nodes that force you to keep those champs on the bench
    So nodes are the answer? Corvus csnt hit this node?
    Actually didnt the deadpool event do that.. I recalls a no sparky node
    nodes are apart of the game, they could use them from time to time like they do now to make certain champs unusable from time to time, or just make champs that are counters to them like they do now
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There are only so many ways to counter Champs. Nodes, other Champs, or Gate Restrictions. In all cases, people won't like it at first.
  • Options
    this community complains about everything so if they don't like it well... kabam does all that stuff now anyways gate restrictions etc... and people complain
  • Options
    either way 12.0 didnt bother me that much it didnt do anything to my roster
  • Options
    FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    Hey Kabam...! the design of Ebony Maw is sheer nonsense, and among the above-identified characters the game mechanics of 'Elektra' and 'Corvus Glaive' is going to affect the most.

It's unfair to have that much upper hand of one character over the other, that a character can't hit that character it is just bad character design, just give Ebony Maw some sort of cooldown time in which he can take damage from critical hits.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Not a big deal.
    everyone else can fight him just fine