**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ronin arena

averagely how many points do i need in order to get a three star ronin from 2-3 star arena

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    Could be between 1.2m and 1.4m (not sure what the 2nd half arenas have been going for), others will put up 1.5m to make sure they get new 3* heroes. (that's for veterans bracket, if you are newer to game and still under 60 days since joining then it would be a lot less)
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    The guy is right, around 1.2 m but take note that a lot will be grinding in for him due to the special objective "Get a 3-star avenger". Even veteran players might grind for him as most of them had gotten all the avengers except Ronin.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'd say about 1.2. I got him for 1.275 first Round.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    1.4 mil has seemed to for the most part be a safe score to secure the 3* version. I'm Cull Obsidian and Ebony Maw will go for the same or lower.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I did 2,4mil to get him but the cutoff was said to be around 2mil.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

I did 2,4mil to get him but the cutoff was said to be around 2mil.

Ronin 3* already quoted as being won with only 1.275m. I also got him just around 1.5m (and rank # showed I was plenty over what was needed).
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I got my 3* ronin first round at 1.8 million
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    ill never make it
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I got him for 1.4mil something in the first round so I didn't have to work hard in the 2nd round.