**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus crushed it

As you can all see from the poll colossus is clearly going to be the fan favorite for the rework. With that in mind I think that instead of doing a full on 100% rework they make one slight modification to colossus that will make him not only functional, useful and a fan favorite with out breaking the game and requiring weeks of rework.

What I think they should do for colossus is allow him to gain armor ups more rapidly capped at 10, and allow him to do more damage with basic attacks and special attacks based on the armor up count.

They should also remove his weakness to poison there is no reason for somebody you with metallic organs to be able to be poisoned.

And if you want to give him something extra to make him "more badass" Give him iron will where he basically shrugs a debudf off every 10 seconds.

Just some thoughts what do you guys think?

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well Kamala khan shouldn’t win. There is a possible movie coming on her and she might get the rework when it comes out
  • KingBezKingBez Posts: 25
    edited May 2019
    Sungj said:

Why shouldn't they do a full rework, even with your suggestion he wouldn't really be that great and very simple/boring. If they have the time and ability to do a full rework I don't see why they shouldn't

Because there is only so much that they can do with a character in stick true to the character mythology... like honestly he is just a big metal guy who is hard yo hurt... when he is in metal form he is stronger normal form no stronger than an average person who works out
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    KingBez said:

Because there is only so much that they can do with a character in stick true to the character mythology... like honestly he is just a big metal guy who is hard yo hurt... when he is in metal form he is stronger normal form no stronger than an average person who works out

She-hulk is the same way, a strong character that is hard to hurt but they still made her a unique and fun champion with a full rework. The thing is just a big stone guy who is hard to hurt and he has some of the most unique abilities and playstyles in the game.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    I hope they will give him spiked armour , unstoppable and unblockable buffs with high Physical and energy resistance so he will become a annoying defender like korg.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Drooped2 said:

binrak said:

I hope they will give him spiked armour , unstoppable and unblockable buffs with high Physical and energy resistance so he will become a annoying defender like korg.

Me too mine will be r4 soon
    same pulled him along with karnak and ronan as 5*s.. thank god he'll be getting some use.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Drooped2 said:

binrak said:

Me too mine will be r4 soon
    same pulled him along with karnak and ronan as 5*s.. thank god he'll be getting some use.
    Ronan can actually be incredibly useful in certain situations, if you get him awakened. Not super useful without the sig though.
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    Making Colossus distinctively different than UC would be a good start... So no unstoppable... But how about making him #Raw Damage like Crossbones, adding Fury stacks instead of armor ups... He's about as armored up as he's gonna get... And for good measure change his special attacks so they're different than UC... Makes the most sense to me.
  • GerbilGerbil Posts: 50
    Stun Immunity would be nice too...
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Realistically Colossus should be Incinerate Immune, but not Nova Flame immune, if people want to go with the "In The Comics" argument. I think that would be a nice little bonus to add to him. Other than that, I don't know what changes he'll have made to him, but it'll be nice to see him get some love. He's an old boy in the contest.
    ItsDamien said:

Realistically Colossus should be Incinerate Immune, but not Nova Flame immune, if people want to go with the "In The Comics" argument. I think that would be a nice little bonus to add to him. Other than that, I don't know what changes he'll have made to him, but it'll be nice to see him get some love. He's an old boy in the contest.

He is not fireproof one of the ways to get him out of metal form is to expose him to high heat or high cold he becomes weak and soft whenn hot
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Bearing in mind game balance, and the physical properties of metal, Colossus could be given something like Korg, where he's (partially) resistant to Incinerate/Coldsnap, but vulnerable to Shock effects...
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I hope colossus gets new animations. He's got the most boring animations in the game
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I hope they completely rework him. His specials are so bad.

I hope colossus gets new animations. He's got the most boring animations in the game

You take that back!! I want to drop kick my way to victory!!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    KingBez said:

As you can all see from the poll colossus is clearly going to be the fan favorite for the rework. With that in mind I think that instead of doing a full on 100% rework they make one slight modification to colossus that will make him not only functional, useful and a fan favorite with out breaking the game and requiring weeks of rework.

What I think they should do for colossus is allow him to gain armor ups more rapidly capped at 10, and allow him to do more damage with basic attacks and special attacks based on the armor up count.

They should also remove his weakness to poison there is no reason for somebody you with metallic organs to be able to be poisoned.

And if you want to give him something extra to make him "more badass" Give him iron will where he basically shrugs a debudf off every 10 seconds.

Just some thoughts what do you guys think?

I just ask the Question, will the result of the pool be the same for the entire Kabam community... french, asian, middle east.......

• RyanwhalesRyanwhales Posts: 60
    I aint sayin nothin.