**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your Favorite/OP character?

Who’s your favorite character to use and why.

Your Favorite/OP character? 129 votes

Domino
12%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantNanoDroidHammerbro_6412ftNinjaKobster84VoltolosMC2707007md92Block2135LoctiteSuperGlueLormifLostReplica23ChampSlayerNarwhal52xZED439 16 votes
Hyperion
11%
belli300abiew78adqqedfyvrjojodeth101WhiteManJim0172Crimsontide1616Ch1efsterPaytoPlayAleorMiStaLovaHedronRaiden141Ctfz35SirOreoBar 15 votes
Corvus Glaive
6%
DonnymeijMike_e_jCpAmericanoСанекКрымRUSXxLoganTDCxXKickNatherinaRehan010_Arham1Fireangle 9 votes
Spider-Man (Stark)
15%
YellsomekeysareAlCapone2727RaikisBahamutBattle_GreninjaChris1212123JuggerNotClydaniaThe_red_EclipseGeorgiaDawgEtjamaTMNT0080DokiSmibsPIZZATIMEgp87Elite_Gamer_126SlimeballAxe_daddy 20 votes
Aegon
9%
Vdh2008SuperSam57ErkLaVarBBBTankRichardsonMbizzBoilingsi_siAaronc94FreeToPlay_21Ubanish04BanditRaccoon55MikeyPP 12 votes
Blade
6%
Spity68TerraYusrizalSavio444WoogieboogieKriisshhFlintTheSavagehenrysancheza 8 votes
Ghost Rider
2%
AnnivaryaMidnite93MinionMaster101 3 votes
Ghost
13%
kavin25OrcDovahkiinAKTEKhiddenblizzardDatman257Charlie_SceneSantaGulkGildenlowLordRaymond3XxOriginalxXGritabitTiger360TRONG94GonçaloÆgon0710Xyresic_LemonRichardCranium 17 votes
Other (Comment)
22%
DNA3000World EaterHort4H345CGambl0rFoxhero007HENRIQUE_FORTENojokejaymDuke_SilverNiteAndDaeAustin555555Mysteriozeezee57Marvel2289ZiMMaNiAFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentJvdb2003Dead1 29 votes

Comments

• Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    Ghost
    I love ghost so much, partly because of her ridiculous damage, but mostly because of her ability to avoid damage. She can shrug off damaging debuffs and phase through specials, which makes her really fun. I also love just dashing back and letting the enemy rush me while I'm phasing and then counter attacking. It makes her really good for enemies like mordo, or anyone that's unstunnable. She's a swiss army knife of utility.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Arch Angel
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Emma frost
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is soo fun, spam heavies to get furies and then smash into the opponent.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Other (Comment)
    CAIW. Not an “easy win” champ like Hyperion but not a “takes a while to do anything champ” either
  • H345CH345C Posts: 19
    Other (Comment)
    Can’t believe you committed such an egregious oversight in not including Deadpool X-Force on this list.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Cpt. Beardo. :)

Love how tanky he is, and how hard he hits as well .. nice mix ..
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Spider-Man (Stark)
    Domino is pretty fun to play aswell
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Human torch. When I first saw the fantastic 4, it was in the plug and play video games and the human torch was always my favorite level to play, now since he is in game, I have been having lot of fun using him in fights
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Joe Fixit
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    My favorite is quake and venom
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Other (Comment)
    Omega Red w/ the works (suicides, synergies, bleed mastery)
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Gulk and quake
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Other (Comment)
    I have a lot of favorites, but today I'm going to put in a good word for Void. Void is not the best champ in the game in my opinion, but I find he is the champ that keeps on giving in one specific way: whenever the game does something nasty or annoying to the players, Void seems to have an answer. You need something to counter MODOK's autoblock? Well, Void has a heavy attack that launches him clear across the screen. Having trouble fighting Havok? Void is incinerate immune. Power gain? What power gain?

Even when the AI tries to screw you, Void has the answer. Don't want to throw specials, don't want to attack at all? Just going to hide behind block, are you? Fine with me, you do that. I'll just be standing over here while degen ticks you to death.

The most annoying thing Void doesn't have the answer to is biohazard, and even that Void has an option. Keep parrying and use the occasional special for distance, hope that degen gets them before they shove you into the corner. It is not a good option, but it is an option.
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Other (Comment)
    Archangel
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    He's not a great champ design; but I still love the way Moon Knight moves; so enjoy fighting with him. Enjoyed dusting off my 4/40 during the 'mercs and robots' missions.

Also, during the full moon he suddenly becomes seriously effective with insanely frequent stuns. Put him on a team with Darkhawk, and he looks like a proper superhero again!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Gwenpool
  • Jvdb2003Jvdb2003 Posts: 35
    Other (Comment)
    Quake or Venom
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    Omega red, build your spores to regen/death imo!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Other (Comment)
    Scarlet Witch
  • Other (Comment)
    Ultron, and I’m sure you can guess why
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Other (Comment)
    Omega Red, which I use with full suicides and Sabretooth synergy. Recently pulled a Void to add to the team. If only I could dupe him...
  • Geesus10Geesus10 Posts: 7
    Other (Comment)
    Recently started using gwenpool and absolutely love her shes my favourite character so far
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Spider-Man (Stark)

Quake

Imagine having to hit your opponent more than once to win. This post was made by the Quake gang.