Options

Vemon evasion

Hey all.

So I was recently playing 5.2.3 “The Don” and noticed that the first Spider-Man was evading my Venom. A lot. Thought it was a bit weird, but I decided to have another go and the same thing happened every time. So I took a different path and came across the SpiderGwen at the end. Thought that I would take my Venom and test it out. And sure enough, evade, evade, evade. My Venom is 4/55 btw

Anyone else coming across this problem??

TLDR: Venom being evaded my spiderverse heroes

Comments

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    What node it was on? if its something that removes your buffs like buffet, then there you go (ignoring evades comes from klytar or whatever its spelled buff on venom)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lou2499 said:

Hey all.

So I was recently playing 5.2.3 “The Don” and noticed that the first Spider-Man was evading my Venom. A lot. Thought it was a bit weird, but I decided to have another go and the same thing happened every time. So I took a different path and came across the SpiderGwen at the end. Thought that I would take my Venom and test it out. And sure enough, evade, evade, evade. My Venom is 4/55 btw

Anyone else coming across this problem??

TLDR: Venom being evaded my spiderverse heroes

did you have the Klyntar buff up? That node/path have buffet which can remove the Klyntar buff.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/roletracker/jump/121536/2019-02-08 23:13:56