**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Isn't it time to just ditch the hidden maps

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Nobody likes them, this is my friends last lol run, thing is lol got on the back burner and some of us can't remember exactly the path we took on our first few runs, the hidden maps was just a stink move anyway, you really think it's fun to have to draw charts of the paths you take each time, we'd heard kabam support had helped some people find what they had missed but they just said no, that's why the maps are hidden..
...but why are they hidden? to frustrate us, anybody have any ideas on whether we can narrow down what the 1% could actually be

Comments

• Options
    CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Yes it's a really stupid design idea.
    Hide the champions to fight if you want but not letting us plan our route or remember the route we've already taken? I have a feeling this will fall on deaf ears though
  • Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I haven’t done a LOL run yet, but man, that right there has made me never want to. I really don’t have time to set down and draw a copy of a map, or a spreadsheet in order to just be able to complete a mode of the game. That is literally terrible design. Especially for something that is a huge time sink and a pain to complete.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Figure it has to be a corner, for only 1%. Best advice is use one of the path maps and save it in your phone somewhere, and stick to that map, there are several different 7 path maps floating around, which brings me back to my point, anyone running this level of the game is going to use a map, so whats the point in hiding the map anyway, frustration is the opposite of fun