Alliance spam messaging

I find it quite time consuming to click through and message each individual member and tell them to join war etc. sometimes alliance members don’t accept friend requests therefore you are unable to message them with anything,let alone the entire alliance. I propose alliance officers and leaders are able to spam the alliance with the message info they need in one message,not thirty. Kind of like Xbox live where you can spam all friends,or clan,or select the specific gamers you need. Please consider this as a lot of people don’t use discord or line. You can have kabam message system similar,able to send pics,video,and message entire alliance. Even just message the entire alliance. I’m surprised this isn’t already an option. Thank you for your consideration. Omega level 5

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Discord
    Line
    CHQ
    Literally any other group messaging app.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,253 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    An older similar thread did at least have one idea that sounded very good to it. Let you basically automatically be “friends” with others in Allliance, from the standpoint of being able to Msg them in game without having to first send “Friend Request”, wait for them to “Accept” (if they ever do), and then finally be able to send Msg.

Should be able to Send Msg to anyone in Alliance, without having to go through that back-n-forth process, and without them counting towards the Friends cap limitation.
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Member Posts: 35

Discord
    Line
    CHQ

Discord
    Line
    CHQ

Discord
    Line
    CHQ

Cod you think I’m an idiot? If you read it you would see it’s because people don’t have those third party chat apps
    Demonzfyre you are an idiot. Read the post dumbass