**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity issue

The game is getting ridiculous, dex has been bugged and despite the numerous complaints on this topic, there is no incoming fix. The champs are eating specials while we try to dodge back. Rather than the pointless task of moving these complaints to bugs and known issues where they go to die, is there any incoming fix or you guys plan on frustrating your player base even more. The tinkering with these base mechanics and at the same time buffing the Ai is really affecting the players.

Comments

• Mike112889Mike112889 Posts: 6
    Unfortunately they are not bothered about it as long as it benefits them. I've been facing this Dex issue and it's frustrating especially when it's AQ.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    Once the opponent starts a special animation I get locked and can't dex back, if I try that I'm getting hit. Happened with so many opponents in AQ like hype, gully, sentinels. This is very annoying.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

The game is getting ridiculous, dex has been bugged and despite the numerous complaints on this topic, there is no incoming fix. The champs are eating specials while we try to dodge back. Rather than the pointless task of moving these complaints to bugs and known issues where they go to die, is there any incoming fix or you guys plan on frustrating your player base even more. The tinkering with these base mechanics and at the same time buffing the Ai is really affecting the players.

Do you have video showing what you are talking about? I haven't seen any issues with dexterity at all. What evidence have you provided them?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Come on Kabam you all need to get back to basics. The AI has been way to supped up. Dexterity is harder than ever. Block breaking AI. Just fix it so we can have fun again. The interactive damage is good enough for a challenge.

No A.I is breaking blocks.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32

Do you have video showing what you are talking about? I haven't seen any issues with dexterity at all. What evidence have you provided them?
    How do you prove that through a video? Wouldn't it look like back swipe wasn't executed? Unless you expect a video to be taken of someone playing it and finger movement?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

If you are experiencing an issue, please report it in a detailed manner using the templates provided in the bugs and known issues section. Without context and more information it is not possible to investigate a potential issue.

For a list of some current issues that have fixes incoming, please refer to this thread.
This discussion has been closed.