**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thanos fight bugged

Thanos can just snap out of blades heavy. (Pun intended) Can we get a fix soon?

https://youtu.be/_ysCfWpk2Js

Comments

• 91W_CMB91W_CMB Posts: 19
    (Imaging my adverbs and adjectives as curse words)

What a load of significant pile of Special Attack buffs for Thanos at the Master level quest. Another scheme for marketing to have a player use up ALL their items and units in order to "encourage" them to use real money to buy more. It would've been a wonderfully achievable yet challenging quest if it weren't for Thanos using a Special 3 within 5 seconds of the fight at his last third of health.

Great job Kabam! You were doing so well in offering better challenges, and yet you still had to resort to God-mode-like cheap tactics for characters. No wonder gamers resort to cheating. You'd think that you'd offer better things for your loyal gamers who work hard at the game.

Sincerely,

Me
  • Hey there, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

Hey there, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team.

Thanks.
  • This has been happening to me as well!
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    This happened to me as well, but also there is an issue where Thanos charges into Hyperion's SP1 and Hyperion's first fist attack totally whiffs through Thanos in light attack combo, even though he is in range.
  • il_capoil_capo Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    Same problem on my iPad mini 4, all software up to date!

This is extremely annoying!!!
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    not sure if I'm having the same issue as the OP but seems like it may be. AW while fighting medusa with blade. she had 3 furies so i parried and went right into a heavy. After he had already made contact with his spin and before the heavy finished, she fired off an SP1. I've never had that happen before.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Two and a half weeks. Any update?
    Menkent said:

Two and a half weeks. Any update?

They closed anothe thread on it and said they are working on the issue
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    So blade's heavy couldnt be fixed despite Kabam having discovered this bug 2.5 weeks ago?
    Yup
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    edited May 2019
    This just happened to me in war vs modok. 3 weeks.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★

Hey there, I'll pass this along to the rest of the team.

Any updates since a month ago?
    I don't think so, plus it will be fun when the aw nodes require heavies to remove indestructible charges and one of the most common R5 5* has his heavy bugged.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Just died in war because of this.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I had a Modok snap out of a heavy in AW this morning....
    Well instead of Thanos we have found out that blade is bugged