**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Reduce The Health Of Nameless Thanos

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

This Month Quest Is Really F**king Hard... That Nameless Thanos Really Beyond My Tier Game Play... 😑😑😑😑😑

I used to feel the same way but after practicing over and over, I actually did better than I would if it was 7 pathways. I used a greater boost (30% health / damage), some revives, and 300 units.

I watch several different videos from ppl on youtube to get different perspective but ultimately I used heroes I felt most comfortable with and that allowed me to defeat him.
    Personally, I did best with spiderman SE and hawkeye.

Good luck.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Why are you guys saying No? Nerfing thanos means more free stuff for people who completed it

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    No.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Kabam may have nerfed the save the battlerealm quest aka ebony maw quest, but I dont think they’d do the same on Avengers forever. This is their money maker.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    No. Practice and practice. Don't use any items. Just restart. I did the same and I'm not even lvl 60 yet. I didn't use even a single item on the fight.
  • ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    Nope, nameless thanos was a perfect test of skill. I took a load ton of tries, but I did it. And I love this feeling after finally defeating him. (my opinion)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

This Month Quest Is Really F**king Hard... That Nameless Thanos Really Beyond My Tier Game Play... 😑😑😑😑😑

So because it’s beyond your tier gameplay, which I assume is your skill level, it should be nerfed. Right, so with that reasoning ex-Maestro should be nerfed to the level of players who are struggling with act 3? (Slightly exaggerated tbh).

Sigh

Just practise, practise, practise, improve your skills, use different teams, use boosts, change your masteries, whatever it takes 😉: get better and then kick his a**

• Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    I agree that Thanos was a tasty challenge, you feel unstoppable for a short time after the victory. But it took several days, attempts, hours of watching youtubers, and revives/boosts before finally defeating him. The rewards need to be adjusted accordingly, it's a huge step in difficulty, and difficulty should be scaled with the rewards.

Like I've been campaigning for, there needs to be a Cavlier difficulty for the monthly EQ. There is a big rift between the players that got the uncollected title vs the cavalier title. Some players got the uncollected title using 4 stars 4/40's, whilst you can't even use 4 stars at all for Act 6. And this Thanos is a challenge for players with deep high ranked rosters and high end skill.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Question for TC:

If you don’t have the skill set to do the difficult content; then why are you complaining as to the difficulty of said difficult content?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Question for TC:

If you don’t have the skill set to do the difficult content; then why are you complaining as to the difficulty of said difficult content?

It is not always about skill sometimes we just don’t have the luck to pull the needed champs to take down the big guy kabam should let us borrow champs that are better than others for a fight like this
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    No
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Why are you guys saying No? Nerfing thanos means more free stuff for people who completed it

No. That's not how this works.
    ever hear of a joke bud
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    So... I'm a player who regularly completes all difficulties, and up until uncollected my B team roster normally auto-fights without losing all 5 champs...
    queue this month and I can't even complete Master with my best champs using manual mode. Insane for Kabam to do this on potentially their best month for getting new players into the game.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Endz said:

FR33_HUG5 said:

Question for TC:

It is not always about skill sometimes we just don’t have the luck to pull the needed champs to take down the big guy kabam should let us borrow champs that are better than others for a fight like this
    What are you on about
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I did exactly what i did last year and it was nothing as i wasnt gonna waste my time and energy on thanos as this game suppose to be fun. Keyword fun which this game isnt no more
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Stop whining.
  • ManvallisManvallis Posts: 11
    Thanos is ok once you understand his play mechanics. He does the same pattern of attack through each phase, you just need to work on each phase. The level of challenge is spot on imo, there is enough sub-endgame content to keep mid-tier players challenged. If you nerfed the harder content it would make it way too easy for everyone. Practice lots build your teams and play for as long as some of us have, then complain about difficulty if you still can’t complete. 3 single revives with Blade got me through (plus about 30 practice runs). The point is I practiced and persevered.
  • Lucky_WeksLucky_Weks Posts: 13
    edited May 2019
    Thanks For The Feedback Guys... Now I Know What I'm Going To Do Next... 👍👍
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

No. That's not how this works.
    ever hear of a joke bud
    Behind every joke is a seed of truth. ;)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    After the hell of finishing V1 (total money grab and insanely difficult and unfair fights) this was a breath of fresh air. Fighting felt fun again. I haven’t felt this since the last Thanos last year. I love it when they design the EQ this way to lead up to one final boss battle for only 9 energy. It feels epic and the fight is challenging but not cheap. I wish every month was designed this way. It only took me 3 tries and 1 saved revive to take him down. Just have to understand what’s happening in each of his phases and counter accordingly. Awakened GP is amazing to have, especially on the final phase. I’d much rather have this design and use 27 energy than have 7 paths that take ~66 energy each. Definitely helps save my energy.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    How can this be hard? Just hit him until he dies...
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    You have more then half of a month to get him down, you might have to spend some units and revives and potions but it can be done. It wasn't designed for you to run right through it, like most of this entire game play. You know what they say right? Practice makes perfect 😉