**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why was the Spider-Gwen before Collector fight changed?

LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
I understand that she was buffed but like rhino and juggernaut in realm of legends and red hulk in labyrinth of legends were not changed even though they got a buff,
Then the Spider Gwen before collector shouldn’t be changed either as it will be more difficult for the newer players who fight her.
I don’t mind it. I’ve already 100% explored it but I’m thinking about the new players
Peace ☮️

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    RoL and LoL champs dont get buffed but every other version does get the buff
  • Options
    LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Voltolos said:

Ok thanks
    But won’t it be unfair for they newbies?
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    to be fair, by the time people get to this stage they would of fought plenty of spider-gwens to get used to her animations. Also she doesn't have anything to prevent stuns or debuffs so if you don't have a true strike champion or venom simply using the parry 3 hits tactic will deal with her reasonably well.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Yea .. new players also don't have slash tires monster jugg or the AON and poison inducing Venom ... Act 4 is piss easy as compared to when it was released ...

that jugg still gives me nightmares
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    She should because its story quest, question is why LoL spidergwen changed? When rhulk hasn’t changed
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,637 Guardian
    ROL champs “do” get buffed sometimes too. Winter Soldier got his new SP2 changes (although then they did increase his SP1 chance Rate afterwards).
    And was gonna mention that Act-4 JUGG too, he got his new Stun-Immune while Unstoppable changes (although was already severely nerfed by that time from reducing of all that node's buffs). So his overall greatly reduced difficulty (no slash tires, etc) for Jugg is offset by a “slightly” more difficult Act-5 Spider Gwen (can’t you still evade or stay away from her unblockable SP1 anyways ??)
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Maybe the fact that they put her on unblockable sp1 was a hint at her coming buff, or maybe it was just a joke.
  • Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Voltolos said:

Actually not 100% true as the spider Gwen in LOL is the updated one

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Voltolos said:

Are her abilities updated, or just the animations? Because I do think the the animations will be updated, just like winter soldier was, but their abilities shouldn’t change.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Simple, the champions in the story quests are the same champions summoners play and the champions in some special quests like RoL and LoL are unique versions of champions except for thier animations which are shared between all versions of champions.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Voltolos said:

Fortunately Juggs hasn't been adjusted to the newest version.
  • Options
    TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Sixshot1 said:

Voltolos said:

Are her abilities updated, or just the animations? Because I do think the the animations will be updated, just like winter soldier was, but their abilities shouldn’t change.
    Both I think cos I’m pretty sure she gained evasion charges
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Will this make SG a more difficult gate boss compared with SW?
  • Options
    Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Haji_Saab said:

Yea .. new players also don't have slash tires monster jugg or the AON and poison inducing Venom ... Act 4 is piss easy as compared to when it was released ...

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the node slashed tires exactly? Sorry if it’s a bit of a nooby question ;)
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Thor12344 said:

Haji_Saab said:

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the node slashed tires exactly? Sorry if it’s a bit of a nooby question ;)
    https://youtu.be/VAz12uXA2FE
  • Options
    Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55

Thor12344 said:

Haji_Saab said:

https://youtu.be/VAz12uXA2FE
    Wow that looks like straight BS. Sheesh
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    There was this juggs on slashed plus other things that were impossible back then lol
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,637 Guardian
    Act-4 WarMachine Boss quest. JUGG had +400 Attack/Health, Poison, SlashTires, +200 PowerGain, Chaos. Try doing that SlashTires so you can't evade against Jugg and his almost constant Unstoppable mode. (hey, but at least you could Stun him before his latest hero changes). And it was also at a time before CapIW came out who can just cancel the Unstoppable.

The SlashTires and Poison were removed, and Power reduced to +100.