**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I want an idea of ​​an exchange between characters

We want the idea of ​​the exchange of characters between players
An example of a ghost religion I can give to my friend and one time or forever is possible to be eulogized

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    No. Never gonna happen. Too exploitable
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No
    No
    No
    Would break the entire game
  • brhooom21brhooom21 Posts: 36
    i need aegon lol 😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    brhooom21 said:

We want the idea of ​​the exchange of characters between players
    An example of a ghost religion I can give to my friend and one time or forever is possible to be eulogized

This is the best google translate post I've seen in awhile lol. I hope the eulogy for your ghost religion is fantastic lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Next time you post, run the google translate in reverse from english to your language. If it doesn't make sense you might want to try again.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    Everything in the game is exploitable. Third party site sale everything from units to specialty daily deals half off. So don't shut down a good idea because some people take advantage.

Just because some of you don't believe it will happen, doesn't mean you trash a guys post.

I think most people that play this game would like some sort of character exchange system. If you don't believe me look through the threads, because there are always complaints about characters received and drop rates.

The idea is not bogus nor far fetched in a game that has a trading system for other valuable resources. Most things in the game can be sold or traded except 5 and 6 star champs. I agree with the original post and think its time to advance the game and allow the trade or sale of those champions.

And guess what. No one will force you to trade or sale yours, so just sit back and relax.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Bryon_502 said:

Everything in the game is exploitable. Third party site sale everything from units to specialty daily deals half off. So don't shut down a good idea because some people take advantage.

Just because some of you don't believe it will happen, doesn't mean you trash a guys post.

I think most people that play this game would like some sort of character exchange system. If you don't believe me look through the threads, because there are always complaints about characters received and drop rates.

The idea is not bogus nor far fetched in a game that has a trading system for other valuable resources. Most things in the game can be sold or traded except 5 and 6 star champs. I agree with the original post and think its time to advance the game and allow the trade or sale of those champions.

And guess what. No one will force you to trade or sale yours, so just sit back and relax.

They're not shutting down a good idea, they're shutting down a dumb idea that is far too easy exploit.
    Accounts are already being hacked, this would encourage more of this behaviour and allow such people to transfer what they want from that acct to the one of their choice.
    What's to stop me transferring my r5 CG and DV plus others from my mini acct to my main enhancing it far more than it deserves? RNG is an essential part of the game, so people need to suck it up.

There is no way to implement this that wouldn't be exploitable, as even if the champs are given a score that needs to be matched or close to, to even begin the trade many people would whine about those values. While not assigning them values leaves exploiting far too easy.

I see far more against this than the handful of the same old complainers asking for this feature.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Possible, but there would be many restrictions to it, i.e 24hr or more cooldown, no 5 or 6* champions, only from friends list, and so forth. It is exploitable, it may happen, someday, but probably not going to happen because Kabam does not listen to their community 99% of the time.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Ghost religion?

Hell, I'll drop my atheism for that. Do we all have to give a eulogy when we convert?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hamin said:

Ghost religion?

Hell, I'll drop my atheism for that. Do we all have to give a eulogy when we convert?

It’s called Heavens Gate. Get your Nike’s and drink the punch. Depends on if anyone loves you or not for the eulogy, only one way to find out