**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon combo doesnt add up

Hi all,
I've noticed continually that aegons combo meter isn't passing onto the next fight correctly. I have a 5 star rank 4 awakened aegon with a sig that gives just over 50% so I should see at least half the combo count passed onto the next fight.
But each count misses 2 or 3 from the previous fight, it's not alot of difference I know but it's not correct and as intended so hoped someone at kabam could look at this. Here is an example:

The 21 i started at plus 33 (at least 50% of 66) should give me 54 but I get 52 and it happens on every fight.
Please let me know if anyone else has seen this or if I'm missing something somewhere.

Comments

• Ultra_GalactusUltra_Galactus Posts: 35
    And I got hit right at the start with 1 shot so the combo meter isn't affected. It makes no odds to the calculation being incorrect though.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Most likely a visual error. The extra bonuses are still there, correct?
    The numbers dont add up correctly is all, so it's only a few short but over 10 fights I'm 20 to 30 combo hits down so I guess no I'm not getting to each buff level as I should
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Is it possible that you are ending the fight with his heavy attack? or a special?
    If you KO the opponent with the first hit of a multi hit attack, I suppose its possible the game doesn't actually count the additional hits.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian
    Might not be counting the final hit of even single-hit attacks. It is in your final summary # of Hits stat, but his in-game Combo Meter actually doesn't go up by that last hit because opponent dies first.

So yes, extend that logic to multi-hit Specials (or such) that kill opponent, and maybe none of those hits count toward his final Combo Meter count.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    This is interesting. I use him a lot and end fights with the 5 hit S1 in first fights building a combo. Will try to catch this interaction. Likely right that the finishing blow plus other hits do not count. Just like a rogue s1 finishing blow doesnt give you health, and similar interactions.
    Not every time but that is possible on some so thanks for the insight. The combo meter still rises in game but not carried over so I tested.
    Testing 8 fights just now it seems that even the last hit that finishes them doesnt get carried over which is strange.
    Hmm, just beat MK in 6.1.6 with aegon. Last hit was finisher. So 111 combo * .75 should be 83.25. Round down to 83. But 82 carried over.

But if I dont count the finisher, so my combo is 110 *.75 = 82.5. So accurate rounded down to 82.

I think its working as intended. Wish Kabam didnt treat us as employees though building clarification for them. Someone tell the NetMarble big wigs they owe me a Peter Parker unit pack.
    BTW, when your combo meter is correct, to get the carry over combo, I would bet it is because a bleed tick did the kill....
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Ægon user here.
    The system will only register up until the last hit that kill the opponent.
    So if you hit the opponent with a special that has 10 hits and only the 1st hit is enough to KO the opponent, then the remaining 9 hits will not be counted to his signature ability.
    It's dumb, yes. But Kabam has decided that way so what can we do. Just keep playing.
    In that scenario, when hit 1 kills, that wouldnt count either from my testing. But, yes, keep calm and combo on.