**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm speechless...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I can't believe the game actually listened for once, I Just said Last Night that I'd kill for a 5 Star She-Hulk...

I have a 5 Star Rank 2 Hulk and 4 Star Rank 5 Red Hulk that can really use her Synergies, been Really needing a Raw Damage 5 Star Champion with Passive Effects, she doesn't Need her Dupe Ability to be good which I've been having trouble with as of late with other 5 Stars, already have a 4 Star Rank 5 SpiderGwen but having the Slow Debuff on a 5 Star will be very helpful for tougher content, been needing another Taunt Champion besides Stark Spidey as the AI has been finicky as of late, and an extra Poison Immune 5 Star will definitely be helpful in the future.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    get movin in aq! jk congrats :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If someone told me 6 months ago people would be praying for Shulk I would’ve called them crazy. Nice pull though.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

If someone told me 6 months ago people would be praying for Shulk I would’ve called them crazy. Nice pull though.

Same thing with SpiderGwen and possibly Colossus in the coming months...
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125

I can't believe the game actually listened for once, I Just said Last Night that I'd kill for a 5 Star She-Hulk...

I have a 5 Star Rank 2 Hulk and 4 Star Rank 5 Red Hulk that can really use her Synergies, been Really needing a Raw Damage 5 Star Champion with Passive Effects, she doesn't Need her Dupe Ability to be good which I've been having trouble with as of late with other 5 Stars, already have a 4 Star Rank 5 SpiderGwen but having the Slow Debuff on a 5 Star will be very helpful for tougher content, been needing another Taunt Champion besides Stark Spidey as the AI has been finicky as of late, and an extra Poison Immune 5 Star will definitely be helpful in the future.

That's a lot of words for someone who is speechless! :lol: Nice pull, have fun with her!

Bogia said:

That's a lot of words for someone who is speechless! :lol: Nice pull, have fun with her!

Lol usually I'd talk more...
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

So who did you kill?
    KattohS said:

So who did you kill?
    Lmao it was a metaphor
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The only time this game listened to me telling myself that I wouldn’t mind a 6* kingpin to go with my 6* Daredevil. I dont know why I said it out loud. It was after watching daredevil season 3. All I need now is a 6* iron fist to go with Luke cage 😏
    Savio444 said:

The only time this game listened to me telling myself that I wouldn’t mind a 6* kingpin to go with my 6* Daredevil. I dont know why I said it out loud. It was after watching daredevil season 3. All I need now is a 6* iron fist to go with Luke cage 😏

Lol I said the other day I wouldn't mind my first 6 Star being Darkhawk... Feeling like I may regret it since he kind of needs to be duped...
    Though I'd prefer a Kingpin or Darkhawk over a Cyclops or something...

Savio444 said:

Lol I said the other day I wouldn't mind my first 6 Star being Darkhawk... Feeling like I may regret it since he kind of needs to be duped...
    Good luck on your first 6* when you get it!
    I’d way prefer dark hawk, but even if I got him I wouldn’t be able to play him since my game lags big time in null mode. It’s a shame.

Though I'd prefer a Kingpin or Darkhawk over a Cyclops or something...

Yeah they’re adding in red cyclops soon to the 6* crystals. We'll have twice the chance of pulling cyclops since blues already in it..
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Good luck on your first 6* when you get it!
    I’d way prefer dark hawk, but even if I got him I wouldn’t be able to play him since my game lags big time in null mode. It’s a shame.
    Yeah... I forgot about that bit... I have a maxed 4 Star Omega Red I can't use because his Death Field lags me to death...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Congrats OP

Now I wish kabam would listen to my wish of getting a six star ghost for missing a tech 6 star in my roster.