**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm speechless...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
I can't believe the game actually listened for once, I Just said Last Night that I'd kill for a 5 Star She-Hulk...

I have a 5 Star Rank 2 Hulk and 4 Star Rank 5 Red Hulk that can really use her Synergies, been Really needing a Raw Damage 5 Star Champion with Passive Effects, she doesn't Need her Dupe Ability to be good which I've been having trouble with as of late with other 5 Stars, already have a 4 Star Rank 5 SpiderGwen but having the Slow Debuff on a 5 Star will be very helpful for tougher content, been needing another Taunt Champion besides Stark Spidey as the AI has been finicky as of late, and an extra Poison Immune 5 Star will definitely be helpful in the future.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    get movin in aq! jk congrats :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If someone told me 6 months ago people would be praying for Shulk I would’ve called them crazy. Nice pull though.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

If someone told me 6 months ago people would be praying for Shulk I would’ve called them crazy. Nice pull though.

Same thing with SpiderGwen and possibly Colossus in the coming months...
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125

I can't believe the game actually listened for once, I Just said Last Night that I'd kill for a 5 Star She-Hulk...

I have a 5 Star Rank 2 Hulk and 4 Star Rank 5 Red Hulk that can really use her Synergies, been Really needing a Raw Damage 5 Star Champion with Passive Effects, she doesn't Need her Dupe Ability to be good which I've been having trouble with as of late with other 5 Stars, already have a 4 Star Rank 5 SpiderGwen but having the Slow Debuff on a 5 Star will be very helpful for tougher content, been needing another Taunt Champion besides Stark Spidey as the AI has been finicky as of late, and an extra Poison Immune 5 Star will definitely be helpful in the future.

That's a lot of words for someone who is speechless! :lol: Nice pull, have fun with her!

Bogia said:

That's a lot of words for someone who is speechless! :lol: Nice pull, have fun with her!

Lol usually I'd talk more...
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

So who did you kill?
    KattohS said:

So who did you kill?
    Lmao it was a metaphor
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The only time this game listened to me telling myself that I wouldn’t mind a 6* kingpin to go with my 6* Daredevil. I dont know why I said it out loud. It was after watching daredevil season 3. All I need now is a 6* iron fist to go with Luke cage 😏
    Savio444 said:

The only time this game listened to me telling myself that I wouldn’t mind a 6* kingpin to go with my 6* Daredevil. I dont know why I said it out loud. It was after watching daredevil season 3. All I need now is a 6* iron fist to go with Luke cage 😏

Lol I said the other day I wouldn't mind my first 6 Star being Darkhawk... Feeling like I may regret it since he kind of needs to be duped...
    Though I'd prefer a Kingpin or Darkhawk over a Cyclops or something...

Savio444 said:

Lol I said the other day I wouldn't mind my first 6 Star being Darkhawk... Feeling like I may regret it since he kind of needs to be duped...
    Good luck on your first 6* when you get it!
    I’d way prefer dark hawk, but even if I got him I wouldn’t be able to play him since my game lags big time in null mode. It’s a shame.

Though I'd prefer a Kingpin or Darkhawk over a Cyclops or something...

Yeah they’re adding in red cyclops soon to the 6* crystals. We'll have twice the chance of pulling cyclops since blues already in it..
    Savio444 said:

Savio444 said:

Good luck on your first 6* when you get it!
    I’d way prefer dark hawk, but even if I got him I wouldn’t be able to play him since my game lags big time in null mode. It’s a shame.
    Yeah... I forgot about that bit... I have a maxed 4 Star Omega Red I can't use because his Death Field lags me to death...
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Congrats OP

Now I wish kabam would listen to my wish of getting a six star ghost for missing a tech 6 star in my roster.