**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost rider having poison immunity

2»

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Unbelievable.
    If your r not gonna take comics or movies or other references. Why then introduce champs after each movie release.
    Why even there's a magneto marve now?
    Why? Why even daredevil netflix?
    And in case of giving rider 3 immunity
    U are giving all kind of illogical logic.
    Ok as a user and my live for this game doesn't mean anything. Cz i am a single player. Fine. But this is like absolutely unfair. A flaming skull who incenerate in comics and in movies and in TV shows doesn't have the power to incenerate. Or immunity to incenerate.
    U guys are saying hellfire fire is enemy to ice. No coldsnap immunity.
    U guys are saying Hell, it's the most god like poisionus place in any mythology.
    How do u incenerate which is a already living burning thing? It's a skeleton on fire for god's sake.
    U guys said it. So he won't have it.
    And there's literally everyone voted for Colossus to get buffed. Cz he is not power appropriate. Fine. I guess. I have to stop complaining. Clearly like me lot of people are disappointed. Having all the great characters u guys really let down Sentry.
    Big time. And not giving GR this 3 immunity for some mysterious reason. Gotta move on. Doesn't make sense at all.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You are completely wrong and keep on applying arguments from outside sources to this game.

Keep in mind, it's a game. It's fictional. The creator's are basically the God's, and they decide everything. You, as a player, only need to accept the logic behing it since you can't change the world just by saying "it doesn't make sense".

Again, it's fictional. If they want to make ghost rider someone that can be burned, it's completely fine. It's nothing new and does happen in many fictional stories out there. It makes sense on it's way, even if you don't agree with it.

If something, just disregard anything you know about the character outside of the game, and how the character looks like. Having said that, the way someone looks like is irrelevant. What does matter here are the character abilities, and that's it.

How is balancing the game "unfair" to you?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    edited May 2019

We're talking about a character that is made of Hellfire and a skeleton, but still somehow fills out a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. I don't think realism should really apply here...

Your profile picture is a F##### CHAIR WEARING A HAT----- :D
    ... Good point. Do you think Chair is poison immune?
    Chair is immune to everything, including anything made up by an outside source.

Everyone is overlooking the real problem here... How many of these marvel characters have to wait until they have a bar of power to release a special attack in their respective comic books......

They can use them right away. They apparently have power start nodes everytime
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Well if GR is made of hell fire and is leather jacket does not burn, how come jonny storm uniform does not burn?

Better question if bruce banner weigh 150lbs with a 34 waist, how come his pants becomes shorts and they don’t ripe when he transform into the hulk?

Why does any champion that bleeds don’t have their uniform shredded when they get slashed and stab?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Well if GR is made of hell fire and is leather jacket does not burn, how come jonny storm uniform does not burn?

I believe they cover this in one of the fantastic 4 comics his uniform is fire retardant

Better question if bruce banner weigh 150lbs with a 34 waist, how come his pants becomes shorts and they don’t ripe when he transform into the hulk?

Better question. Why when he suddenly grows and shreds his clothing does he not end up curled on the ground in a fetal position since his pants getting that tight that quickly would feel like a massive kick to the crotch? Maybe that's why hulk is in such a bad mood?

Why does any champion that bleeds don’t have their uniform shredded when they get slashed and stab?

Most seem to be wearing some kind of painted on elastic uniforms. maybe its held in place by some kind of adhesive???
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

We're talking about a character that is made of Hellfire and a skeleton, but still somehow fills out a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. I don't think realism should really apply here...

Clearly @Kabam Miike knows nothing about Mick Jagger. Aside from the Hellfire, he checks every box listed.
    His buddy Keith has the Hellfire box checked as well.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Why are 90% of these threads about Ghost Rider?

Why does no-one have this argument about Morningstar?

And why does no one ever ask why Cable isn't immune to another Cable's degeneration?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kabam Mike was on fire lol
  • After 2 years of chasing I FINALLY pulled a 4* Ghost Rider today and now you're telling me he's not incinerate or poison immune?!?!!!! WHAT A RIPOFF!!! LOL, Seriously though, it's a game and this is the way it is. Is what it is. MAYBE someday a champ will come along with a synergy giving GR a similar ability to Mephisto allowing him to convert Incinerate damage into power... *hint, hint* :wink:

As to the poison situation, seriously this is Marvel. Poisons come in MANY forms as stated above. GR may be surrounded by Hellfire, but that doesn't mean some flame retardant chemicals wouldn't ruin his day, lol. Again, it's a game. This is his design. They've yet to change him after however many of these posts that preceded this one. Don't think one more is gonna change anything. Does make for an opportunity to laugh again though, lol.
  • SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    Okay let me end the argument, Ghost rider is a Demon! Thus of course he should have immunities that don't apply to skillful/human-ish champions. Ghost Rider does not bleed in the comics, increation is the last thing thing on earth that should hurt him, he's a Devil from Hell there's plenty of fire in hell last time i heard. And as for posion the defintion states that it requires a living organism. Ghost rider is many things but an organism is not one of them. Ghost rider is immune to all sorts of harm but magic is his weakness therefore other magic champions should take him down with ease. Stuff like vodoo's spirit venom or scarlet witch's/ Doctor strange's powers should be able to deafet him. All the arguments I'm reading here are overthinking the answer on why he shouldn't be immune to stuff. If your going to follow along the logic of why don't champions use their special one immediately like they do in comics then your simply going down the rabbit hole of what's the point of anything. Marvel character powers have rules and lore, the app game has battle rule's and the creators should follow them as best as they can.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Y'all do realize that you let a user, with only 3 posts and was last on May 15th (when he/she created this thread) get y'all riled up and have a discussion AGAIN on something that has been discussed plenty of times and mods have stepped in to say basically "we've answered this once, get the F over it" lol

But to homeboy 007 up there, that keeps mentioning the comics and movies and whatnot, they are introduced after movie releases and based on comics but if you know anything about which you can Google, it's based off Earth-TRN517. Different rules than your regular Earth that you're used to. There's no logic.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

As it's mentioned in GR's abilities that he lacks blood and hence can't bleed, same can be applied for poison too as poison spreads from blood and he lacks blood it's mentioned by them

I think or Round-up the weed killer, it is a poison but weeds don't have blood
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Screw it, just give him all the immunities in the game while we're at it.

How do you shock a skeleton?? it only makes sense to have shock immunity too! Coldsnap?? really?? Skeletons have no temperature! Add that immunity in there as well.
    LoPresti said:

Screw it, just give him all the immunities in the game while we're at it.

How do you shock a skeleton?? it only makes sense to have shock immunity too! Coldsnap?? really?? Skeletons have no temperature! Add that immunity in there as well.

While we're at it, how does a robot have a health bar? I mean, it's not even a living being
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    Dorm's description says he lacks blood and cannot be poisoned....just saying.
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★

Okay let me end the argument, Ghost rider is a Demon! Thus of course he should have immunities that don't apply to skillful/human-ish champions. Ghost Rider does not bleed in the comics, increation is the last thing thing on earth that should hurt him, he's a Devil from Hell there's plenty of fire in hell last time i heard. And as for posion the defintion states that it requires a living organism. Ghost rider is many things but an organism is not one of them. Ghost rider is immune to all sorts of harm but magic is his weakness therefore other magic champions should take him down with ease. Stuff like vodoo's spirit venom or scarlet witch's/ Doctor strange's powers should be able to deafet him. All the arguments I'm reading here are overthinking the answer on why he shouldn't be immune to stuff. If your going to follow along the logic of why don't champions use their special one immediately like they do in comics then your simply going down the rabbit hole of what's the point of anything. Marvel character powers have rules and lore, the app game has battle rule's and the creators should follow them as best as they can.

I get what you're saying but it doesn't end the argument. Mephisto is also a demon, yet he is immune to poison and he bleeds!

Dorm's description says he lacks blood and cannot be poisoned....just saying.

But thats different. He isnt poison immune just because he doesnt have blood
  • SpiderWarrior77SpiderWarrior77 Posts: 22
    edited May 2019
    I get what you're saying but it doesn't end the argument. Mephisto is also a demon, yet he is immune to poison and he bleeds!

Hmm... :neutral: Well then that's a problem with Kabam not a debate.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    For the sake of clarity, champs in this game don't technically die after a battle, they get knocked out.

Getting to the point now... the reason why ghost rider should be poison immune isn't because he's a skeleton wearing jeans and a jacket, who's lit because of hellfire... He should be poison immune because he (by technical standards) is dead (even though he's walking among the living). Think of it! Can something that's already dead be poisoned and actually affected by said poison.

For the sake of clarity, champs in this game don't technically die after a battle, they get knocked out.

Getting to the point now... the reason why ghost rider should be poison immune isn't because he's a skeleton wearing jeans and a jacket, who's lit because of hellfire... He should be poison immune because he (by technical standards) is dead (even though he's walking among the living). Think of it! Can something that's already dead be poisoned and actually affected by said poison.

In this game, even robots have "life". Everyone has a life bar, and if it drops to 0, the champion dies.