**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New un named thanos in aq as boss thoughts? Is nightcrawler near impossible to swap to swash mode?

slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
Duels you can change nc as always has been but in alliance quest it is getting near impossible, anyone else getting this problem? And whats everyones thoughts on the new alliance quest changes with un named thanos being brought in as boss, whale milking or good change up?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    For AQ boss, a good switch up. I'm bored of Kingpin. And I find NC a better defender and a challenge with his harder to switch and dissapering block switch timer. Love bugs that players can't dance around and will likely never be fixed
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The AQ Thanos version is the same as the one in current heroic EQ. Does not look indomitable.

As for NC ... I leave it to the experts to comment. :)
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

The AQ Thanos version is the same as the one in current heroic EQ. Does not look indomitable.

Was it confirmed it would be the same special attacks as OG thanos or are you saying that because they said he wouldn't have the gauntlet
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Dshu said:

Was it confirmed it would be the same special attacks as OG thanos or are you saying that because they said he wouldn't have the gauntlet
    No Gauntlet but I think it's the act 3 thanos. Might be wrong
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    I think un named thanos is going abit to much for the wallet though unless his totally different to the one in uncollected and master event now.
    King pin is a joke as boss though.
    Is nc being able to be changed a bug after its been there for how many years or its an excuse to buff him to make few more $$$
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Got no problem to switch NC mode, just gotta be patient.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Noobs in this game can't cheat to switch NC so they think he's broken... You just attack into his block slowly and if he evades try again it's relatively easy
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Re-checked again. I should be saying the AQ Thanos, will have the special attack which has the illusion.
    :D
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    It's the Nameless Thanos from the EQ but no phases, but will have Inverted Controls map 6 and 7
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    You just have to be patient. It's much harder now than before but I can still switch him without any problem.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    First reaction was not impressed with nameless thanos as boss. Now that ive had time to process and get details, im looking forward to it. Inverted controls on specials only is fine and only dash/block controls at that. I can get my hands to learn that.

Wont miss Nc one bit, nor will i miss goblin. Oscillate/spite hype is gonna suck.