Options

ADAM WARLOCK. HANK PIMM ANT MAN AND JANET VAN DYNE WASP SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE GAME.

KeatonduddingKeatondudding Posts: 23
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
ADAM WARLOCK AND ANT MAN (hank pimm) VERSION SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE GAME.

I think it would be a pretty cool idea if Adam warlock was added to the game. It was teased to us at the end of guardians of the galaxy 2 and we never got to see it in the films. So he should be added to the game, and come on its Adam warlock... So he needs to be a pretty powerful character, at least God tier. I do not know what abilities and synergies he could have, I will leave that to you.

Also the Ant-man that is already in the game in my opinion is a bit of a let down. So I think he should be redeemed with instead of an improvement or a replacement for him... It would be a great idea if you could add a brand nw version of ant-man and instead of the version being scott lang.. It would be hank pimm, and he would also be wearing the og, classic version of the suit instead of the new modernised suit they use in the mcu. A JANET VAN DYNE WASP COULD ALSO BE ADDED.. Just saying lol.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS ARE MY IDEAS SO IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY DONE OR EXPANDED ON I NEED FREE EARLY ACCESS TO THE CHARACTERS OR ATTACHMENTS YOU ADD TO THESE IDEAS. THANKS LOL

ADAM WARLOCK. HANK PIMM ANT MAN AND JANET VAN DYNE WASP SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE GAME. 7 votes

ADD ADAM WARLOCK
57%
CtuchikAdamanteFilledPizzaAgent_DeadpoolX55 4 votes
ADD ANT-MAN (HANK PIMM)
0%
ADD THE WASP (JANET VAN DYNE)
0%
ADD THEM ALLL
42%
BadabibidonItsClobberinTimeKeatondudding 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ADD THEM ALLL
    This has also been added to character wishlist
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Character suggestion thread
    Why don’t people get this point when they make these kinds of threads?!
  • Options
    ADD THEM ALLL
    Read my comment mate. Use ur head before you use ur mouth
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    ADD ADAM WARLOCK
    If you posted it the suggestion thread, why did you post it here? Smh
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

If you posted it the suggestion thread, why did you post it here? Smh

Exactly. Too many people can't use the search function in forums. No need for duplicate threads about same thing
  • Options
    ADD THEM ALLL
    Smh lol. Do u lot realise I put this in wishlist and as a discussion to increase it chances of becoming more popular?? I wrote in the first comment that its in the wishlist so that more people could go and vote who haven't seen it in the wishlist. Don't see why people get so butt hurt over something that is not harming anyone, if anything it's a good thing because it's a cool topic that can benefit people in the game lol. No offense was ever meant to be caused and I think u know that. People are so offended and negative nowadays. Children.
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    ADD ADAM WARLOCK

Smh lol. Do u lot realise I put this in wishlist and as a discussion to increase it chances of becoming more popular?? I wrote in the first comment that its in the wishlist so that more people could go and vote who haven't seen it in the wishlist. Don't see why people get so butt hurt over something that is not harming anyone, if anything it's a good thing because it's a cool topic that can benefit people in the game lol. No offense was ever meant to be caused and I think u know that. People are so offended and negative nowadays. Children.

We're the ones getting butt hurt? Posting this as a wishlist and this discussion makes you come off as needy and impatient. If you aren't patient in this game, don't play it if you can't wait for anything to happen. And why would the Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne Ant-Man and Wasp costumes even come? They wore the same suit as in Ant-Man and the Wasp, and we can't see their faces in the costume.

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Read my comment mate. Use ur head before you use ur mouth

You still posted a thread suggesting characters to add. I was using my my head. This still belongs in the character suggestion thread
  • Options
    ADD THEM ALLL
    OK lol. Who even cares anymore
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    ADD THEM ALLL
    Lol so many salty people and all of them are probably 9 year old kids don't pay attention to them, only kids try to get attention by making a big deal out of everything... Anyways I think your ideas are pretty good