**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Crystal Disappointment again

I made a post on the last iteration of dungeon crystals thinking we would get new basic 5*s in the crystals such as aegon, symbiote supreme, etc.

Couple months later, still no champions I desire that I don't already have other than corvus, but even corvus has already been in the crystals. Why do we continuously see the same champs in the dungeon featured crystals?

Once again, I am very disappointed...

Comments

• UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
    No new basic champs like black widow, abomination or doctor strange in the crystals. thats a shame
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    I bet hey just wanna end dungeons forever.
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    edited May 2019
    the Death crystal has ghulk, emma frost, masacre, starky and carnage. Its 50% chance to pull a great 5* ! :o

The war crystal is not bad either : ghost rider, luke, archangel and sabretooth. It is much better than the crystals we had last season. ;)

Dungeon is boring, but those crystals are not disappointing for me.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    In past they would cycle prior 5* feature. I was expecting Aegon, Champion, etc and yet none of them. It is one of reasons why I bother with dungeons - a delayed 10% chance at a prior feature and hope maybe some other decent champs in those crystals if I miss.

• Minkl3Minkl3 Posts: 129
    @bob59300 what are the other champs available, sorry im away from my phone.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    bob59300 said:

the Death crystal has ghulk, emma frost, masacre, starky and carnage. Its 50% chance to pull a great 5* ! :o

The war crystal is not bad either : ghost rider, luke, archangel and sabretooth. It is much better than the crystals we had last season. ;)

Tried for Gulk. Pulled Juggs. Looks like I'm waiting another 80 days or whatever it is.
  • SantaGulkSantaGulk Posts: 72
    bob59300 said:

For me, the problem is not there is no good champions, but those good ones are too old that I have them all already.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    SantaGulk said:

bob59300 said:

For me, the problem is not there is no good champions, but those good ones are too old that I have them all already.
    yes. the issue is there are too many old champions that have been around for a while meaning more people have them. there's no new champions because kabam wants to force everyone to buy fgmc
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    These are terrible. Where are the new champs?

Honestly, where is the incentive for an end game player to even waste the 2 in it takes to run them every 3 days?
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    While they arent going to be filled with God tiers they should have more decent champ drop rates.

For instance the 1st and last dungeon crystal I went for awakened my all powerful 5* Karnak. Hence the reason it was my 1st and last attempt.

I decided I would not put I that much effort for garbage again
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The crystals aren’t horrendous. Could they be better? Always but there are a select few champs people want from them. I’m torn between 2 of them (can’t remember which ones they are right now). They weren’t too horrible. But chances of landing who I want is slim of course.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

These Crystals aren't likely going to be filled with God Tiers. Pretty sure that was clear when we started Dungeons.

I don’t think it’s that good champs are absent—most would consider Blade, Stark, Corvus, Voodoo, SL, AA and Proxima at or near god-Tier status.

The issue is the lack of newness of the champs and the precipitous downside in most of the crystals.

Dr. Zola
    You have to consider the purpose of Dungeons. Remember when they were announced and what they said their goals were for them. That didn't really include people lowering the RNG for the highest-scoring Champs. It was to aim at people starting out and in solo areas so they could build a Roster. It was also to encourage people to network. Now, I'm paraphrasing, but the general goal was for the Crystals to have somewhat Basic Champs. They also used to be a Basic Dup. They have a few selections people might like, but they're not really a way to get the newest ones.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

DrZola said:

These Crystals aren't likely going to be filled with God Tiers. Pretty sure that was clear when we started Dungeons.

I don’t think it’s that good champs are absent—most would consider Blade, Stark, Corvus, Voodoo, SL, AA and Proxima at or near god-Tier status.

The issue is the lack of newness of the champs and the precipitous downside in most of the crystals.

Dr. Zola
    You have to consider the purpose of Dungeons. Remember when they were announced and what they said their goals were for them. That didn't really include people lowering the RNG for the highest-scoring Champs. It was to aim at people starting out and in solo areas so they could build a Roster. It was also to encourage people to network. Now, I'm paraphrasing, but the general goal was for the Crystals to have somewhat Basic Champs. They also used to be a Basic Dup. They have a few selections people might like, but they're not really a way to get the newest ones.
    Yeah that makes complete sense. Like those people just starting out and deciding to do Dungeon 6/7 so they can get basic champs to start out their roster.
    Dtl7714 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Yeah that makes complete sense. Like those people just starting out and deciding to do Dungeon 6/7 so they can get basic champs to start out their roster.
    Everyone can play, but that was the initial goal. Dungeon 7 (Maybe even 6...) wasn't even added until later. Dungeons were added after iterations. Bit like War adjustments.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    Dtl7714 said:

While they arent going to be filled with God tiers they should have more decent champ drop rates.

For instance the 1st and last dungeon crystal I went for awakened my all powerful 5* Karnak. Hence the reason it was my 1st and last attempt.

I disagree. I think the effort for that is completely worth it. The extra gold, t4cc, and 6* shards (though minimal) all worth 30-45 minutes every 3 days. But thats just one mans opinion.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Then maybe I missed that in the initial announcement. Perhaps that explains why I’ve found little time to do dungeons after their initial iteration—it’s primarily a new player mode and most of the random partners I met in dungeons weren’t anyone I wanted to have in my network.

Dr. Zola
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

30min every 3 days is a lot of effort?
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Again the problem is the people who spend thousands on crystals because kabam know that's what we see and the only way to get something descent, other wise we get stuck with garbage, but get ready your cc and spend for sure you will get something good.... There is a guy in my alliance that has only four months playing have spend close to $3200 already it's lvl 52 with two 6* and premium characters 5*, I'm lvl 60 with 59 5* 4 6* beast thor Ragnarok nebula and other garbage, since December that I pulled void I dupe 5 times 5* beast 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
    You can't buy Dungeon Crystals.
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46
    Yes, but that's not the point, the thing is no matter where you try to get most of the time it's a dessapointment, unless you spend