**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My son was selling all my champions

Hello my 4 years son was selling all my champions , any chance to return my champions? Thanks

Comments

• c9xc9x Posts: 18
    forum moderators will advise you to contact support as they would be able to assist better with your inquiry....

just my 2 cents.
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    That is bad hope you get your champions back
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Send a ticket to support, sadly Moderator don't look every post here
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    This happened to someone in my alliance. A member's much younger brother sold his 5* but support said they couldn't help.
  • WittyWitty Posts: 38
    See, toddlers and young children are pains. They're only good when they're babies or after they've matured a little.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    I let my daughter run through beginner for me, only to R4 my 4* She-Hulk. Smh
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    I let my daughter run through beginner for me, only to R4 my 4* She-Hulk. Smh

Rank down tickets, anyone?
  • DJSmitty21DJSmitty21 Posts: 3
    There are apps that can lock certain apps and games away from anyone but yourself. Look into it.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Put a passcode on your phone.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Don't let your kids on your game lol
  • edited May 2017
    Unfortunately, there is nothing that we in the forums can do about this situation. You can contact our support team in game by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the screen and then on the support button.
This discussion has been closed.