Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Trading

Can't we trade characters . We should be able to if both characters agree. Like how you agree to selling a character

Comments

  • Red2Red2 Posts: 11
    Just the character. And there could be a certain amount of requirements to trade.
  • Still not a good idea. Trade system shouldn't exist
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    An interesting concept but not for characters but items like t4c and such. I have a guy in the ally with 5 cosmic t4c in the stash and he doesn't care about it.
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    No no and no. Everyone would have two accounts and just trade among them to make one super account.
  • I think it'd be fun.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Why would anyone want to grind a second account? When if they put in that same effort on their main account they'll get a better account.

    The cutoffs for the begginer brackets would skyrocket and the cutoffs for veterans would plummet, wouldn't they?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Also they should just implement my store idea. Have all champs or a set of champs each month available to purchase with points you get from sellimg your champs to the store. If you have a level 99 Luke Cage you could sell him 6 times. You can get different amount of points depending on rarity and star value.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Also they should just implement my store idea. Have all champs or a set of champs each month available to purchase with points you get from sellimg your champs to the store. If you have a level 99 Luke Cage you could sell him 6 times. You can get different amount of points depending on rarity and star value.

    That's what Shards are for. Lol. We just don't get to choose who we want.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Trading should be a thing. I see why people have problems with it but it should be a thing.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 6,716 ★★★★★
    @Isman1998 it can't be a thing. The abuse would be off the charts. Pass SL around the alliance so people can complete LOL. The spenders would by accounts and create super accounts. It absolutely should never happen. I agree that it would be cool if it could work, but it can't.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Well my idea gives people a choice. It's better than selling champs for money cause than it'll be called "Contest of Bank Accounts".

    It'll give people something to work on and a reason to keep champs even the undesireable. I was just throwing an alternative option to the mix. There is a similar game from Marvels rival who lets you buy the champs you want with points. I don't think it was game breaking.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 1,914 ★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Also they should just implement my store idea. Have all champs or a set of champs each month available to purchase with points you get from sellimg your champs to the store. If you have a level 99 Luke Cage you could sell him 6 times. You can get different amount of points depending on rarity and star value.

    Crystals would be useless, there would be no risk or gamble to crystal openings and it would wreck the natural progression of the game
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Crystals wouldn't be useles. How would you get the champs to sell in order to buy from the store?
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You would still need to grind for crystals. And if selling 2* gives less points you'll just need to grind for more crystals just like you do now. Nothing would change. You still have to put in the work. How is different than getting UC from the Loyalty Store? You still need to gather loyalty points. You could have 10 champs a month for sale, maybe the one you want comes and goes without you being able to buy them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Well my idea gives people a choice. It's better than selling champs for money cause than it'll be called "Contest of Bank Accounts".

    It'll give people something to work on and a reason to keep champs even the undesireable. I was just throwing an alternative option to the mix. There is a similar game from Marvels rival who lets you buy the champs you want with points. I don't think it was game breaking.

    If people want to sell their Champs, that's up to them. The last thing that would make sense is for them to give people incentive to do it.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    There is an incentive. You get shards and gold.
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    People have exploited certain areas of this game easily I can imagine how easy this would be to exploit. No no and no
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    There is an incentive. You get shards and gold.

    You get nowhere near the value of the Champ. That's the whole point. Selling contradicts progression.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I'm not saying sell one champ and you can by another. Price would be based off of rarity and star value. Selling would be the same. Anyways it was just a thought. Glad we could have a healthy debate about it at least.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 26,869 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I'm not saying sell one champ and you can by another. Price would be based off of rarity and star value. Selling would be the same. Anyways it was just a thought. Glad we could have a healthy debate about it at least.

    Of course. I don't take debates personally. :)
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    I like the idea of trading items not champs.
    We constantly have items expire or we sell beforehand and have alliance members struggling to get the same items.
Sign In or Register to comment.