**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champ do you want so bad but never have pulled?

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I really want IMIW.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I pined after Wolverine for the longest time but after years of playing I don't even care anymore. If I ever pull him he'll be totally useless at this point anyway.
  • QucolucrjuQucolucrju Posts: 17
    5* Ægon. My skill awakening gem, 3-4 rank up gem, and sig stones have been gathering some major dust waiting for that pull
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I've got 80 5* champs in my roster and for the life of me I can't pull a Taskmaster. I took my 4* to 5/50 to hold me over. Drives me nuts because I see videos of people pulling him and getting disappointed when I'm seeking him out.

But the #1 champ I want that I don't have is 5* Dr. Strange. I'd trade my duped Sym Supreme for him in a heartbeat if I could. The ways to get Strange is so limited...it's killing me.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spiderman... Love his Damage, he's a great Emma Counter, and he's the Only Symbiote I don't have...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    5* Iceman for Act 6 and beyond...
  • PayMM__PayMM__ Posts: 13
    Any 4 star science champion because I have 2 4 star science awakening gems 😑
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Thing
    I'm begging for him
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Stewman said:

Stewman said:

79 5*s and still don't have 5* versions of Sparky, Killmonger or Void

Or Corvus
    Finally pulled Corvus a couple days ago.
    83 5*s now still no Void, Sparky, Killmonger or Omega Red

• johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    It was Voodoo for a long time, then I pulled a 4* and 5* back to back pulls. Now its iceman would really like one.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    5 star blade
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Archangel, Void, and Medusa

I don't have any of those as a 4* or above and there have been so many guides for UC EQ every month that are like "Just use your Archangel here."
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Omega red.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    5* Iceman 😢
  • Andy2234Andy2234 Posts: 31
    Saving my 5* awakening tech for starky or ghost!
  • WizdumbTBWWizdumbTBW Posts: 36
    Ghost, domino, OR, corvus, iceman, and pretty much any champ that's come out since them except Emma, cap IW, and gulk as a 5* or higher. And im 1.06 mill rating. Been playing since the beginning.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I honestly think I got everyone I want at the moment..I did grind for Cull and Torch 2x since I wanted them
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    5* hyperion, i have a AG for him, i have a 5* medusa but hyperion is my dream champion
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    4 star Vision, Elektra and OG Wolverine
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Hyperion and sparky
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Dom OR Ægon
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Aegon for sure. Got most of the champs that I want such as Domino, just pulled Havok, and omega red recently. So the last ones are Aegon and I wouldn't mind Nick Fury
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Gwenpool
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Blade and Archangel