**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6* dawns. Who did you really want and end up getting?

2»

Comments

• Mr_MMr_M Posts: 35

My first 6* was Cable can't get any worse

Uhh ... Hulkbuster and dpx are way way worse than cable
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    I dont remember who was in the first crystal, but I got Nebula and was happy with that.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Of course I wanted an incredible champ who didn’t need the dupe...CapIW, Domino.

But I can’t complain too much..first was Gobby, who was a pretty good result from his batch. Then came Cage, Kingpin, Angela, a Cage dupe, Gamora, Heimdall.

Other than Cage, none were someone I wanted to invest in, but none were trash either. And all have some legitimate uses.

Dr. Zola
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    My 6 star pulls are as follows...
    1. Angela (featured)
    2. Corvus (featured)
    3. Sentry
    4. Sentinel (whose now r2... love him)
    5. Rocket raccoon (featured) 😐
    6. Masacre
    7. Wasp (might go to r2 if i dupe her

Im pulling 2 6 stars tomorrow and hoping for Emma frost, Ghost, Proxima or Sinister

Alpha Scorpion
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    My 6*s are:

6* Yondu
    6* MS
    6* Yellowjacket(duped)
    6* cull

In that order
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I have proxima and domino. Was really happy about proxima as my first and was expecting trash for my second. Stopped on ant man for half a second, then rolled over to domino. She’s now r2 and smashing through variant 2 and will be smashing through act 6 for me :)
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    My first 6* was Heimdall, my 2nd was Killmonger, I am very happy with mine and I am approaching my 3rd...Want a Corvus!
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I wanted anyone but the one I got which was green goblin absolutely hate the way he plays
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    My 6* champs:

1. Thor Rag ( Sandwiched between Gulks)
    2. Domino (she's put in some work)
    3. OG Daredevil (FML)
    4. Deadpool (FML again)
    5. Winter Soldier (Frikken Frakkity)

I'm close to another one, but I don't ever want to open one again.
  • Gsohn246Gsohn246 Posts: 6
    I've opened 2 so far. First one was Angela. Second one was Proxima. I'm extremely happy with my pulls. I was just hoping to not get hulkbuster lol
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I've had 3 really good pulls and 3 meh pulls. I'd love to pull any of my top 3 again. :)

1. domino
    2. cap america IW
    3. Red Hulk
    4. Black Bolt
    5. Magneto
    6. Juggs
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Hoping for KM or a God tier but got Bishoo, not terrible but not that useful tbh
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    My first 6* opening was when the pool was small.

My top picks at that moment were Angela, Yellowjacket, WW2 Cap and Rulk. Ended up getting Yondu, was really happy about it and he ended up helping me a lot for some content. the pulls I got after that one I find to be regular to fairly decent tbh.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★

My first was Kingpin, it’s been a rollercoaster of ups and downs since then.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I wanted Corvus, Domino, VtD, CapIW. I ended up getting Doc Ock, whom I already have as r4 5*. However, I am extremely happy about this pull, 0 regrets so far
  • GamecodeOneGamecodeOne Posts: 87
    I got my first 6* a week ago. It was a NightCrawler. After a bit playing with him, i like him :)
    Could have been worse.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I'm still 4k away from my first 6* I usually get by by the initial completion if it's easy enough the past two events I wasn't able to do it.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I was running unholy trinity in AW at the time so really wanted a sabretooth as once he got the furies up he was wrecking everyone, didn’t have high hopes but ended up pulling KM. At the time probably wasn’t a better pull to be honest, use him all the time still.. great champion 👌
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Well....when I first got enough six star shards I was beyond excited. “Endgamers watch out, ya boy is about to join the ranks.”

One spin later I pulled Psylocke.

To this day I have people saying, “Bro she’s pretty good.” I figured that’s a running joke. She’s alright, but even as a 6 star she hits like she’s just sparring. I need heavy hitters.

Months later (several months later) I’d finally quested my way to another batch of shards to make my way into the wonderful ranks of the rumored end gamers with.....

CYCLOPS. Blue Team, screaming “Jeaaaaan” Cyclops.

So if anyone wants to join a group therapy session for 6 star Cyclops owners, I’m there.

I think it stung just as much because I figured “SCREW THAT. I’ll just pop open these 20,000 5 star shards.”

Magneto. Groot DUPE. 😔😔😔

Good luck my fellow summoner. If you pull a great champ, enjoy it my dude!
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Wanted symbiote supreme got electra
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    wanted angela. Got jugghead