Options

My first set of Cavalier Crystals

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
So, I had a busy week as the game itself has been rather slow this EQ. I completed my first run of LOL and became Cavalier. After hearing other peoples stories I was nervous but excited to open some Cavalier crystals. Here is what I got:

Not amazing, but not bad for 1800 units. Had above average luck on the 4*s. I'm glad that Kabam gave us an upgrade on these crystals, they are so much better than the Grandmaster ones! Haha

Comments

• Options

You should go for the featured cavaliers instead TBH

Thanks, I will have to check those out!
  • Options
    Do they only have those are certain times? I was scrolling through and couldn't see featured Cavalier crystals anywhere.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,230 ★★★★★
    Is ther with the next when ebony mav comes becasse this one ist Ther
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Spurgeo14 said:

Do they only have those are certain times? I was scrolling through and couldn't see featured Cavalier crystals anywhere.

There are none in the vault right now, wait a few days or so and you should see one that looks like a Cavalier but is a different color @Spurgeo14

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Only at certain times for new champs.
  • Options
    FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Featured have a better drop rate but at least you beat the rng for 3*s
  • Options
    FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Featured cavalier crystals are added when the new champs are introduced, ebony maws will be up this Thursday when his first round in the arena is up
  • Options

Spurgeo14 said:

There are none in the vault right now, wait a few days or so and you should see one that looks like a Cavalier but is a different color @Spurgeo14

Thank you @FilledPizza