**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to defeat collector

Can a 4 star rank 5 magik defeat collector. Any suggestion for using which champions against the collector? πŸ™

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2019
    Sparky is a mvp against collector. With magik, I'd say you need powerstart one since his specials are unblockable and are gonna hurt. You won't survive 2 specials from him, so you basically need to PL right away. Parries can't be relied on however
  • JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44 β˜…
    Revives and wallet
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Chain stun with Hulk, spam sp1, with duped OG Vision

Or revives and wallet
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ummmm.......

Magik will die at the first special. So will most others. A cheese is the Thor rags synergy with og hulk, gives you a second chance to go ham while you’re indestructible. I koed the collector the first time after taking a 5 combo to the face, and hitting him while he was unstoppable and I was indestructible.

I’ve also tested and confirmed that the indestructible charges that killmonger gets from his special 2 can tank a collector special 3. Anyone with an indestructible ability is the way to go for the collector. Gives you more chances for less units.
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61 β˜…
    Bait out his dash attacks and immediately go in after he dashs as he pauses after throwing one. Get a champ with power burn/drain/lock to ensure he won't throw any specials.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tap tap and tap
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Daredevil can be useful if you want to auto-evade his SP1 & 2.

Starky, OG Hulk (duped), I used Venom, basically, you want champs that hit very hard, since you will usually only get a few hits in before you're toast. You won't usually make it to SP2, unless you use someone like Hyperion.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Boost you own health as much as possible, its the base factor for bane. So you Dont only can survive a sp1 (maybe) but with good Timing you could drain a good amount of collectors health with bane before He got his first sp ready at all.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ummmm.......
    I’ve also tested and confirmed that the indestructible charges that killmonger gets from his special 2 can tank a collector special 3. Anyone with an indestructible ability is the way to go for the collector. Gives you more chances for less units.

Doesn't the effect say the damage can't be reduced or negated?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I found gwenpool worked very well against the collector if you are aggressive and get good rng on the stun lock. He will shrug most of them off but I've taken 80% off with a single fight
  • TheMitchTheMitch Posts: 20 β˜…
    edited May 2019
    Corvus...he has big damage output in the least amount of hits and quickest time span
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191 β˜…
    You have to KO him
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191 β˜…

You have to KO him

With your champions
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Best I've done (in 3 clears) is 1 team revive. Boosted Corvus (3 charges, ~12 hits and sp1 with some luck) and Blade.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive.Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive.Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive. Do as much damage as possible. Take the sp1 to the face. Die. Revive.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just use a Nightcrawler. It’s the most viable option against the collector. When u can’t afford been hit or even block NC is the most descent option. I went against the collector with a team including sparky and NC. Sparky did good but it was difficult to time evading specials due to game lagging. With NC even with the laggy outage collector couldn’t land his special. More over if u strike a sp1 and get the evade chances up even a non experienced player can do collector without reviving or with the least revives.