Comments

• Options
    diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Drooped2 said:

3.3/3.4 range

I think the second round goes around 3.6~3.7 or more
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Who will grind 3,5mil for a 4* basic champ nowadays? The community has driven mad this month. lol
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Greekhit it’s Ægon tho. One of the few 4* still worth seriously ranking up. I heard someone got him this round for 3.3. I put up 3.7 because I had a ton of free time on Saturday and wanted to make sure.
  • Options
    Low rated players need to stop their life and don’t sleep for 72h if they want to get him. As for the higher rated I can’t see the point of grinding that much for a champ that u will eventually pull next weeks.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It’s the same for me but being at that point a 4* champ ,no matter how strong he is, it’s rather useless. The only reason I can find to do that is rating increase. At this point of the game u pull several 4* weekly so u will pull him anyway. I personally don’t grind over 2mil at basic arena as it’s mostly a time waste.
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    I ran suicides and I stopped at 4 mil Friday afternoon. He's like the one champ that's evaded me
  • Options
    Took me 2 years to pull a 4* GR so that mentality is rather flawed @Greekhit . Some champs just elude certain players. I've yet to pull him and put up 4.4 million points just to be sure. I knew it would be lower, but extra BCs never hurt in my book. Gonna be going again for round 2 to awaken him. I wish I had gone for Corvus when he was in the 4* Basic as I've yet to pull him as well. Even 1 round would've been wise to at least have him. Only have a 3* Corvus :neutral:

I pull multiple 4* champs weekly and certain champs still elude. Heck, I wouldn't have Hood if I hadn't gone for him in the 4* Basic arena awhile back (back in the days when God Tier champs went for 6+ million, and The Hood went for 4.2 million). He's been around forever, yet... I can't seem to dupe mine. One of the few 4* champs I've yet to dupe. So due to RNG, I'm not taking any chances when it comes to Ægon. I want him. Don't necessarily NEED him, but certainly want him.
  • Options
    DhityDhity Posts: 2
    I have tried to grind for him ... But it's really tough for a 5month old account ... I don't have much maxed 4 stars to keep my Streak ... The max I can keep is 14 streak wins ... And have to wait for 2h for the next round ...

Btw Congrats who got him 😀
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    I had 3.6 million and I got him so best myguess would be anything above 3 million.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,867 ★★★★★
    espo1 said:

I had 3.6 million and I got him so best myguess would be anything above 3 million.

• Options
    Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Who will grind 3,5mil for a 4* basic champ nowadays? The community has driven mad this month. lol

A 4 star Aegon with a 999 persistent charge can clear LoL faster than any of your 5 stars
  • Options
    espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    Winterthur sorry to hear that, funny thing I was going to stop at 3.2 million but I didn't.. Well you have one more round starting today, grind bro and you'll get him.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,867 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    espo1 said:

Winterthur sorry to hear that, funny thing I was going to stop at 3.2 million but I didn't.. Well you have one more round starting today, grind bro and you'll get him.

Nah ... I went overdrive and hit 4.7m. Broke my own streak record. Still groggy from all that grinding.