**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you have for 3000 units...

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
When luck is not on your side.... 10x3*

Dammmmmm

Comments

• Options

Ouch... I'm not a cavalier yet, but I'll probably try to stay as far away from those things as possible lol.

These are not cavalier... there the standard 300 units a pop, 3-5* hero

• Options
    yes I did
    :p:p:p
  • Options
    Ouch...
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Sorry mate.

RIP 3000 pun intended
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I dropped 1500 on those yesterday got all old 3*s. I'm not spending anymore. Out of the last $300 I've put into the game I've only got 3*s. And not even new ones.
  • Options
    Just2310Just2310 Posts: 16
    You gotta pull 10 at once. Both time ive done that I've gotten 6*’s. Have yet to get anything great but still a 6 is decent.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    You should aim to unlock cavalier. They make 6*s so much more accessible!
  • Options
    Kade7175 said:

I dropped 1500 on those yesterday got all old 3*s. I'm not spending anymore. Out of the last $300 I've put into the game I've only got 3*s. And not even new ones.

My units came from 2 weeks of grinding arena, doing all the mile stones.... no money spent for them... but still.... ouch
  • Options
    RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Save units for cav crystals. Fgmc are horrible for drop rates.
  • Options

Save units for cav crystals. Fgmc are horrible for drop rates.

I am not cavalier yet.... or else I would of went for them....
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Ouch... I'm not a cavalier yet, but I'll probably try to stay as far away from those things as possible lol.

They are hard to stay away from. Luckily I haven’t spent money on them, but I have spent hard earned units on them lol.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The rng is either great or absolutely trash I had a pull of 10 that gave 5 5* and a 6* the rest 3* and a batch of 20 that gave all 3 and 4* sure you can get lucky but don't hold your breath when opening those
  • Options
    Dshu said:

The rng is either great or absolutely trash I had a pull of 10 that gave 5 5* and a 6* the rest 3* and a batch of 20 that gave all 3 and 4* sure you can get lucky but don't hold your breath when opening those

I had no expectations... besides having a few 4* at least.... like I mentioned, those units are from grinding arena.

I gambled... got 3* Ronin, 3* thing, and 3* Cull Ob..... I had 3* AG for every one of them, so I will rank them up and do some Game play with them, just for fun.

I got the entire synergy for The Thing, the one with Hella, Angela, The Champion and Heimdall

For Cull Ob, I got Corvus, Proxima, and to complete the synergy, I will see what champion I will use.

For the Ronan... I will learn how to use him.

I always use 3* for low level monthly quest, like heroic, and sometimes Master.

Still for 3000 units.... poor man's reward... but that's part of the game experience I guess
  • Options
    AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Why do we even get 3*s?? Champ rarity should be directly tied to story act progression...
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Thats a bad opening lol