**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* dupe. Unstoppable or Immovable?

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So I just duped my 5* Jugg. I see he’s had a few.. upgrades.. n I like. I’ve always liked the Juggernaut though and am wondering if it would be a waste to r4 him over my Sparky (unawakened) or other good champs simply because I like em.

Also have 4* Jugg, 4* Hulk & 5* collosus for best Crit synergy team.
Very close to awakening 5* UC

Thoughts?

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I mean there are People swearing on champs other People just dont like... I Loved my 4 star Psylocke much more than my 4 star Vision (classic) even though most People would prefer Vision...
    But rank 4 a juggernaut, i dont really think that this can be worth it, ist a really big amount of rare ressources, if you draw a 5 star Magic or morningstar or symbioth supreme, this would really hurt to spend so many t4cc and Alpha 2...
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Dear God, under no circumstance can you r4 Jugg over sparky. God save whoever would or has ever made this decision in the history of MCOC.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    But are you sure? I mean.. he is Tha Juggernaut after all. LMAO.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    I’m going to just give this one away, lil freebie on me ;).

I have had both 5* & 4* Jugg, with best Crit team for a long time. R3 5* and awakened 4* has taken me through event quests quick, fast, and in a hurry. No other champ will come close to the speed Jugg can shut down whole chapters. That said, rewards come with it, big rewards. Jugg sizes. In overdrive, MD 5/5 w/5* Jugg +800 Crit chance & stagger- unstoppable- He rips his opponents apart. Hope to get a legend title for running the event quests the fastest.

you heard it here first.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2019
    No man. Not worth it. Hold on to your t2a for someone way better
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Only thing he's useful for is AW defense. Sparky is the best champ imo and Juggs is one of the least powerful, so yeah, I think it's a waste, but it's ultimately up to you.
  • YmanYman Posts: 5
    Sparky got me through 100% act 5 and cavalier. R4 him and don’t horde the resources imo
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

I’m going to just give this one away, lil freebie on me ;).

I have had both 5* & 4* Jugg, with best Crit team for a long time. R3 5* and awakened 4* has taken me through event quests quick, fast, and in a hurry. No other champ will come close to the speed Jugg can shut down whole chapters. That said, rewards come with it, big rewards. Jugg sizes. In overdrive, MD 5/5 w/5* Jugg +800 Crit chance & stagger- unstoppable- He rips his opponents apart. Hope to get a legend title for running the event quests the fastest.

you heard it here first.

Hate to break it to you but your not gonna get a legends title with 4:55 juggernaut