**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANKUP ADVICE

Ready to bring up a 5* science champ to 4/55. Who should I spend my resources on?

RANKUP ADVICE 18 votes

Void (duped)
94%
winterthurTerraStar_Lord_B_RabbittJohn757LordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoMC2707Wozzy101GritabitEtjamaMiStaLovaBLACKMILKTEA_88booscka2536Me234SuperGood 17 votes
Quake (unduped)
5%
Dead1 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Void (duped)
    No contest. Void is better in every area unless you can fight God mode with quake, go with Void if you can't. He's a solid rankup
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Terra said:

No contest. Void is better in every area unless you can fight God mode with quake, go with Void if you can't. He's a solid rankup

I'm very good with Quake, too. Stun Immune, Limber, IMIW, doesn't matter. Still Void?
    Void (duped)

Terra said:

I'm very good with Quake, too. Stun Immune, Limber, IMIW, doesn't matter. Still Void?
    But can you constantly use heavy when backed up against the wall? If you can master this 100% then definitely Quake. If not, then Void all the way
    Terra said:

Terra said:

But can you constantly use heavy when backed up against the wall? If you can master this 100% then definitely Quake. If not, then Void all the way
    Already mastered. I'm killer with Quake. Sounds like you might need to change your vote haha
    The reason I'm asking is because Void has been top-tier for a LONG time, but Quake was only recently moved there. Don't wanna invest into a champ that might only be a fad
    Void (duped)

The reason I'm asking is because Void has been top-tier for a LONG time, but Quake was only recently moved there. Don't wanna invest into a champ that might only be a fad

Voids use won't be decimated in the near future. Quake might due to some new nodes in higher content
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    edited May 2019
    Void (duped)
    I have my duped Void at 4/55 and he is a killer champ. Love that he is incinerate immune as well.